I wish (chapter 4)

I wish ..

Next Morning, at school.

IU walked to Music Room. Suddenly she heard the sound of feet. IU quickly hiding . She saw Yoseob. '' you again?'' asked IU in her's mind. She just watched him. She saw Yoseob lurking in the Music Room. 

Yoseob hiding in the MUsic Room . He really want to know who's she. He waiting for her but still didn't see her. '' where's that girl?'' Yoseob whispered. Yoseob didn't noticed that IU looked at here. Both of them waiting for mystery girl. But the girl is not there. They're waiting until the end of lunch time. Both of them feel dissapointed. Still don't know who's her?! . Yoseob gave up. He stand up and walked out from that room. He walked to his class with dissapointed feeling. IU still waiting for that girl. The girl still didn't appear.  '' where are you, girl? '' asked IU . Naeun walked around hallway and saw IU body. She walked to IU and feel currious. She pokes IU's shoulder. ''.. Ouh! OMG. shock me!'' IU shocked. ''Sorry .. sorry.. i didn't mean to make you shocked'' Naeun asked the apologise. IU rubs her's chest and looked at Naeun. '' i'm still young for dead'' IU looked at Naeun madly. she was dissapointed because of mystery girl didn't appear. ''really sorry....'' Naeun said it with sad face. '' what are you doing here, IU? '' asked Naeun. IU just looked at Naeun and smirked.. '' nothing.. let's go to class. '' IU pull Naeun's hand and walked to the class.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob gave up to find the mystery girl. He feel so dissapointed, angry, mad and hurt. He just left that thing away. lazy to think about it. He just wanna focused in his life. As usual , at lunch time. Lunch with his friends. His hyungs , kikwang and dongwoon. 

''Yoseob!'' Junhyung pat Yoseob's shoulder hardly. ''pftt.. !! Hyung!! i'm eating.. uhuk! uhuk!'' Yoseob Choking and coughs. ''Hahhahahhaha'' Junhyung just laughed when saw Yoseob's face. Suddenly Dujun knock Junhyung's head. '' Ouch! it's hurt hyung!'' Junhyung's rubs his head."You deserved it'' Dujun said it while look at Junhyung. '' Don't mad hyung.. i'm just kidding.. i'm sorry Yoseob'' Junhyung rubs Yoseob's back softly. Hyunseung and Dongwoon just watched them. ''Hyung!! i've the hot news!!'' Kikwang come and sat on the chair. all of them look at kikwang curriously. '' I saw Singing contests Ads! let's join that contests? '' Kikwang look at them while mumbling. All of them looked at Kikwang. silent.   ''Come on! be brave! don't be coward'' said Kikwang. All of them feel challenged. '' who's said im coward?'' asked Junhyung madly. ''yeah! who said?'' asked Dongwoon. '' let's join it'' Dujun said suddenly. Hyunseung still keep silent and Yoseob blanked. 

''so? we will join? okay.. i'll give our name to teacher'' Kikwang said with brightly smile. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''IU, let's join that contests?'' asked Naeun. ''Contests?'' IU blanked. Naeun nods '' yeah. singing contents'' Naeun smile brightly. Suddenly IU thinking about mystery girl and she smirked. '' okay. let's join it'' IU looked Naeun's face and smirked. ''really?'' smile.. ''I'll put our name in that contests.. haha! hwaiting!!'' said Naeun hyperly. IU just ignored Naeun . Her's mind was thinking about the song that mystery girl singing. ''I'll sing that song.'' IU said it in her's heart. ''Okay, let's see teacher now'' Naeun hold IU's hand. IU shake her's head ''No. i've something to do'' IU pushed Naeun's hand softly. '' you see teacher and put our's name okay'' she smile while look at Naeun. Smile Brightly.

''okay'' Naeun look at IU weirdly and leaved IU alone. Naeun walked to Teacher's room and leave IU alone. IU just looked Naeun walk away until she didn't see Naeun's body. ''okay..'' smirked.. IU walked to Music room. She heard that girl was singing while playing piano. She take out the piece of paper and copying the lyrics secretly. Suddenly, IU make a sound and the girl shocked . The girl stop singing and playing the piano. ''aish! not again!'' Said that girl angryly. That girl leave the Music room . She forgot to take the lyrics and music notes song. She just leaved it. IU stand up and feel dissapointed. '' aisssshhh! stupid girl! '' IU angry. suddenly she saw something on the piano. she saw a few strands of paper. She look at paper and take that paper. She read it. She sit on the chair and put the paper on the piano. She started playing the song and sing. 

''Sesangi eoduwojigo
Joyonghi biga naerimyeon
Yeojeonhi geudaero
Oneuldo eogimeobsi nan
Beoseonajil motane
Neoui saenggak aneseo

Ije
Kkeuchiraneun geol aljiman
Miryeoniran geol aljiman
Ije anil geol aljiman
Geukkajit jajonsime neol japji motaetdeon naega
Jogeum aswiul ppuninikka
 

Biga oneun naren nareul chajawa
Bameul saewo goerophida
Biga geuchyeogamyeon neodo ttaraseo
Seoseohi jogeumssik geuchyeogagetji''

After Lunch, Kikwang left his book on the table and Yoseob wanna give that book to Kikwang. Yoseob walked to infront of Music Room and heard someone sing the song. That song.The same song.  He walked to Music Room and saw someone was singing that song. He Try to lurking again. ''I wish.. I can know who are you..'' Yoseob whispered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(p/s: please comment and sorry if i had mistakes English isn't my first language) 

/bow/ thanks for reading