I wish (chapter 3)

I wish ..

Yoseob look around the class. " where's Kikwang? '' Yoseob whispered to his self.

Someone poke him from behind. '' Excuse me? Yoseob !" She said hyperly.

''Ouh..! IU, shock me .. please don't do that again'' Yoseob said it . Face palm. 

''sorry..sorry..haha.. i just happy to saw you at here.. what are you doing here? '' IU asked Yoseob with brightly smile.

''Kikwang.. do you see him? he left his math book at home.'' Yoseob said

''ouh.. okay.. wait'' IU walked into class . '''Kikwang!!!!!! someone wanna see you!'' IU shouted to class.

Kikwang heard IU calling his name. He run to IU '' Who? secret admire?? '' asked Kikwang curriously

'' yeah.. Your secret admired'' She point to Yoseob. Yoseob look at both of them with blanked face.

''Ouh. Yoseob!  where's the book? '' Kikwang look at Yoseob. 

Yoseob just give the book to kikwang and turn back. Yoseob just walked and leave both of them. In his mind only thinking about mystery voice. 

He want to know who's she.. ''WHO IS SHE??" Yoseob shouted in his heart.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''RRRRRiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggg'' Lunch time.

Yoseob took his phone and text Hyunseung.

''Hyung, Im busy right now.. i can't go lunch together with you guys. please tell Dujun Hyung. I want to borrow his Accounting Book.okay ''

he click send. He walked to the place that he heard the mystery voice. He really want to know who's she.

Yoseob didn't know that IU noticed  him. IU just follow Yoseob from back. '' why he go to Music room? '' she asked to herself.

Yoseob hear that voice again. He try to lurking in Music room. He saw a girl. She playing piano. she playing while singing. She expresses herself through her piano playing.The same song. Yoseob enjoyed to hear that song. He attracted by her.!

''Biga oneun naren nareul chajawa
Bameul saewo goerophida
Biga geuchyeogamyeon neodo ttaraseo
Seoseohi .....''

''Yoseob!'' someone calling him . The girl heard someone's voice. She stop singging and playing. She dissapear again.

Yoseob saw her ran away but not even managed to chased her. He just look her run away.

'' hyung..'' Yoseob said while sighed. He saw Junhyung come to him.

IU just observing a while ago feel currious. She wanna to know who's that girl? she heard her's voice also.

actually, IU likes Yoseob. Yoseob is so cute with his blanked face and yoseob is kind person. She falling in love with him since Yoseob give her a white rose on her's birthday last time. Yoseob is her's crush.

Suddenly someone pokes IU from behind '' hey ..IU? what are you doing here? '' asked Naeun while looking to IU's face.

''ouh! Naeun! OMG!! don't do like this again.. i'm still young to die'' said IU.

''Sorry..sorry.. my bad'' said Naeun while rubs her neck back. Naeun smile.

''it's okay.. let's go to cafe.. i'm hungry right now'' IU just stop the conservation . She pull Naeun's hand and walked with her to cafe. in her's mind. she still think about that girl. She afraid Yoseob will attracted to her. ''I love YOSEOB!!!'' IU shouted in her's heart.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at IU's house

''hmmm.. who's that girl? who's that girl? who's that girl??!!! come on .. give me the answer!!'' IU thinking about her while shouting in his mind.

She laying on her's bed. ''kreeekkkk!!!'' the door opened. Jiyeon's walked in to the room and throw her's bag to her's bed. IU just look at her's sister.

She just keep silent and playing her's phone. Jiyeon just ignoring IU. Jiyeon takes her clothes and walk to bathroom. Her's mind only thinking to take bath and sleep. She feel so tired today. After showering, Jiyeon walked to her's bed and throwed her's body on her's bed. She closed her's eyes and sleep. IU just watching her's sister's behaviour. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at Yoseob's house

After he finished his homework. He keep all his stationery in his case and he cleaned his table. It's look messy. He sort book and paper. After finished to cleaned it. he walked to his bed . He laying on his bed and thinking what happen today. Junhyung's face, UI's face, Kikwang's face , Dujun's face, Dongwoon's face and that girl. He looked at the ceiling and his mind still remember about the song and the music. He loves her's voice

''Biga oneun naren nareul chajawa

Bameul saewo goerophida

Biga geuchyeogamyeon neodo ttaraseo
Seoseohi ..."  suddenly the voice in his mind stop and Junhyung's face was appear.. '' aish.. hyung''  Yoseob sighed....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(p/s: please comment and sorry if i had mistakes English isn't my first language)