I wish (chapter 21)

I wish ..

All people in that party look at IU playing piano. IU already practice the song many times. So, She become expert to playing the piano.  

 ''Ije

Neoreul da jiwonaetjiman

Modu da biwonaetjiman
Ttodasi biga naerimyeon
Himdeulge sumgyeonwatdeon neoui modeun gieokdeuri
Dasi dorawa neol chatna bwa''

'' Now
I erased all of you
I emptied out all of you
But when the rain falls again
All the memories of you I hid with effort
It all comes back, it must be looking for you'' (ENGLISH)
.

Junghyung look at IU played the piano.  '' IU?.. wait a minute.. its not Jiyeon's song?..but..'' Junhyung look at IU again and being spechless. '' her's voice same with Jiyeon and her's skill.. also same.. good..'' Junhyung listened the song carefully. He want to comfirmed that song is really Jiyeon or IU song..?. 

IU finished to play that song. All people give a big claps to her. ''Bravooo!!!..'' .. ''Good!!''.. ''Awesome.!!'' . All people feel happy after heard that song but only one person didn't happy after heard it .He is Junhyung. He feel confused. He rubs his back neck and walked to IU. Yoseob smiled to IU . '' Your voice is awesome.. sweetie.. my angel.. '' Said Yoseob while give a big smile to IU. He kiss IU's forehead. All people give a big claps again after seen it. Junhyung look Yoseob feel happy with IU. He won't to destroyed Yoseob's happiness. He can't do that. Junhyung put his hand to IU's shoulder. '' Your voice is great.. same like your sister's voice.. '' Said Junhyung. IU feel shocked and her's face turn to pale. She try to not be panic and she smile to Junhyung. ''.thanks...'' . Junhyung smirked '' Your most welcome..'' .

***

Jiyeon opened her's eyes . ''where am i..?'' . She look around and saw someone. Her's eyes stop looking around and look at that person. ''Seung ho..''. She sit on the place that she laying. ''You're in my shop.. You was faint at street .. and I take you to my shop..'' Answered Yoo Seung Ho. Jiyeon smirked. ''haha.. should i say thanks to you..? '' She look to Seung Ho. Her's face turned to red. She can't look Seung Ho face. It's so hateful. So ugly!. She hate it!. The person that she love leave her because of other girl. ''..I..I..I'm sorry Jiyeon... about our past..'' Seung Ho didn't answeresd Jiyeon's question but he asked the apologize. Jiyeon stand infront of Seung Ho and suddenly she slaps Seung Ho's cheek hardly. Seung Ho rubs his cheek. He feel guilty . So, He let  Jiyeon slaps himself. He know its his fault. He just look at Jiyeon. Suddenly Jiyeon's tears fall. '' I can't forget you..'' Jiyeon look at Seung Ho while crying. ''Because .. I hate you..Pabo..'' She hit Seung Ho's shoulder. Seung Ho just let Jiyeon do anything to himself. He feel sorry to Jiyeon. ''I'm Sorry...'' Said Seung Ho. ''Sorry.. Sorry! sorry! and sorry!!.. You think it can't heal after you asked apologize?! huh?! ..'' Jiyeon wipes her's tears and smirked. ''huh!..'' She glanced to Seung Ho. 

''kreeekkk...!'' Someone opened the door and she walked in to that room with cookies and tea. Jiyeon look at that girl and laughed a little. '' haha..so.. you with her..?'' Jiyeon smirked and glanced to that girl. The girl put the cookies and tea on the table and she give a smile to Jiyeon. Seung Ho look at that girl and nods slowly. '' hahahahaha.. '' Jiyeon look like a insane person. '' She is my friend...the person that i trust.. i can't believed that the person that you love is my friend..ouh.. that's why you move to other school?.., Go Ha Ra..! '' Jiyeon look at Ha Ra . ''..i'm sorry.. Jiyeon.. I love Seung Ho and he loves me.. we love each other.. Please let us be happy together.. '' Ha Ra begging to Jiyeon. She walked to Jiyeon and Hugs Jiyeon. ''please forgive us..'' Jiyeon pushed Ha Ra until her fall on the floor. '' Ha Ra..!'' Seung Ho said after look Jiyeon pushed Ha Ra. ''Ouch.!.. My hand.. arghh..!! '' Ha Ra screaming because her's hand feel pain . Her's left hand sprain. Seung Ho look at Jiyeon with angry face. ''You.! Jiyeon! You're bad! why don't you just forgive us? still wanna hurt us? let us be happy. I love her and she love me!.. so wake up! i can't love you anymore.. wake up!!! '' Said Seung Ho. ''Ha Ra.. '' Jiyeon look at Ha Ra and Seung Ho. Jiyeon saw Seung Ho hugs Ha Ra tightly. She crying. She can't see it anymore. She walked out from that shop while her's tears fall. It's hurted to see the person that her's love.. love other girl and that girl is her friend. ''Why.. I remember this... I hate you...... I wish... I can lost my memory back.. so I can be happy and never see the pain in my past.. ''.