I wish (chapter 10)

I wish ..

Jiyeon walked back to her’s home. She walked to Bus stop. She saw the poor kitten in the box . She stop walking and looking at kitten. The kitten just laying in empty box. ‘’Meowww..meoww’’ little kitten. Jiyeon walk to the box and look at kitten. ‘’poor you.. where’ your mom and dad?’’ she asked in her’s heart. She feeling symphaty to that kitten. She took out the  food from her’s bag. It’s her lunch. She didn’t finish to eat it because she don’t have appetite to eat after fighting with Yoseob and IU at lunch time. She put the food in the box and cares the kitten. ‘’you’re cute.. little kitten’’ Jiyeon smile while look at the kitten.  She cares that kitten again. ‘’meooow..’’ the kitten look at Jiyeon and being cute infront of Jiyeon. Jiyeon just smile and laugh a little. She stand up and walked to her’s home.

---------------------------------------------------

Yoseob walked with IU and back home with her. He IU back to home. ‘’hmm.. Yoseob..’’ IU calling him. ‘’Yes IU?’’ Yoseob looking at IU with brightly smile. ‘’Do you really like me?’’ asked IU. ‘’Why you said like that?’’ Yoseob asked IU and ignored IU’s question. IU looked down ‘’ hmm.. I just wanna to know’’ . ‘’No. I don’t like you’’ Yoseob look at IU with serious face. IU looked at Yoseob and looked on the floor. ‘’But..’’ Yoseob holds IU’s hand tightly . ‘’I love you’’ Yoseob said it and smile brightly. IU blushing. Her’s cheeks turned to red. ‘’haha.. your cheeks look like tomato’’ Yoseob laughed when he looked IU feel shy. ‘’I’m not..’’ IU covered her’s cheeks with her’s hand. Suddenly Yoseob kiss IU’s forehead and smile. IU shock and shy. IU walked faster and leave Yoseob at behind. Yoseob laughing hardly and chase IU from behind. He holds IU’s hand tighly. He smile brightly and walked to IU’s house. ‘’here.. my house’’ IU said to Yoseob . ‘’wooahh.. so big.. it’s really your house?’’ Yoseob look at IU’s house. IU just nods. ‘’Well..well.. well.. I saw the two idiot people at here..’’ Jiyeon walked to IU and Yoseob. Jiyeon glanced to Yoseob coldly. Both of them shocked and look at Jiyeon. Yoseob feel so angry. ‘’ You again?’’ He said and look Jiyeon with full of hate. Jiyeon raise her’s eyebrows and look at both of them. ‘’hmppfft.. annoying’’ Said Jiyeon. Yoseob walked to Jiyeon and stared to her. IU just looked and didn’t do anything . She feel scared. She just look at them. ‘’ what?’’ Jiyeon said to Yoseob coldly and stare to him back. She won’t lose . ‘’Unnie..’’ IU calling Jiyeon. ‘’ Shut up ! IU’’ Jiyeon said angrily when she heard IU calling her. Yoseob wanna slap Jiyeon but Jiyeon is a girl.So, he won’t slap Jiyeon. He is gentleman . He hate to hurted a girl. ‘’err.. Yoseob.. please back your home now.. take care Yoseob’’ IU pull Jiyeon’s hand and walked to their’s home fastly. Jiyeon pushed IU away . IU fell on the floor. Yoseob angry and helped IU. He Pushed Jiyeon back. Jiyeon really feel angry at that time. Today she fell on the floor for second time because of them. She stand up and grasped Yoseob’s shirt. She punched Yoseob’s  face. Yoseob fell on the floor and looked at Jiyeon. He feel dizzy. ‘’woo..She so strong. She a girl?’’ Yoseob said it in her’s heart. IU shocked because Yoseob got hit from her’s sister. IU hugs Jiyeon and said ‘’stop.. Unnie’’ IU start crying. She won’t Yoseob get hurt again. Jiyeon pushed IU and walked in their’ s home. She opened the door and closed it hardly ‘’Bang!!’’ . IU helped Yoseob to stand up. ‘’ are you okay?’’ IU looked at Yoseob with teary eyes.’’I’m okay’’ He shook his head because feel little bit dizzy . ‘’im okay.. don’t worry..’’ Yoseob smile to IU. IU still looked at him with teary eyes ‘’ I’m sorry..’’ said IU. ‘’No..No.. it’s not your fault. It’s her fault!! ‘’ Yoseob said it loudly. IU covered Yoseob’s mouth fastly. She don’t want her’s sister heard it. ‘’shhh.. stop making trouble again’’ IU scared. Yoseob just laughed. ‘’haha.. im okay.. okay.. I’ll back to my home now.. take care sweetie’’ Yoseob said it with smile. He still smile even it’s hurt. He won’t IU look that he feel hurt. Yoseob walked away while waving to IU. ‘’bye IU’’ .IU waving back. She looked at Yoseob until Yoseob disappear from her’s sight. She walked in to her’s house and opened the door. She closed the door slowly and walked into the house. ‘’Pity Yoseob’’. IU sighed.