I Wish (Chapter 27)

I wish ..

Jiyeon walked out from Hospital. She feel so sad after heard about the tumor that stay in her’s body. She look on the floor and sighed.  She crying. She can’t hold her’s tears. ‘’I wish… I can be happy ..’’ She wipes her’s tears and look at forward. She look around. Many people passed by her. Many expression that she can see from people who passed by her.  She saw the cute girl give a sweet smile to her. She smile back to that girl and head to her’s house. ‘’ ouh.. Jiyeon..’’ Said Yoseob slowly. The way she walked to her’s house. She didn’t realized that Yoseob saw her walked out from the Hospital. Yoseob just look at Jiyeon. He saw Jiyeon started to walked and he follow Jiyeon from the back. He smile while looking Jiyeon from back. Jiyeon stop walking and look at the right’s side.She saw a poor cat in the box. She walked to the cat. ‘’poor you..’’ Said Jiyeon. She took out the food from her’s bag. It’s balance from her’s lunch. He saw Jiyeon give some food to a poor cat in the box. ‘’Hey.. Kitty.. eat this..I know that you feel hungry.. ‘’ Jiyeon said it and rubs the cat’s head softly. She smiled when looking the cat eat the food. ‘’Hey.. Jiyeon..’’ Suddenly Yoseob call her. Jiyeon look at the voice come from and smirked. ‘’hmpp.. You..’’ She glanced. ‘’Hi..’’ He waves to Jiyeon.  She Stand up and look at Yoseob. ‘’hmpp.. bye.. ‘’ Jiyeon glanced and turn back. She walked and leave Yoseob. ‘’Aish.. this girl..’’ Yoseob rubs his back neck. He follow Jiyeon again. Jiyeon feel someone was following her and she turn back. Look at Yoseob .’’ Do you wanna die..?? ‘’ Asked Jiyeon while smirked. Yoseob laughed a little after heard Jiyeon’s question. ‘’haha.. ‘’ He look at Jiyeon and He laughed again. ‘’What’s the funny? ‘’ Jiyeon glanced to Yoseob deeply. She feel angry with Yoseob. ‘’ Nothing..’’ Yoseob shake his head and look at Jiyeon again. Jiyeon walked to Yoseob and stand infront of him. She raised her’s eyebrow and suddenly she step on Yoseob feet. ‘’Ouch!..’’ Yoseob screaming. ‘’haha.. great.. ‘’ Jiyeon smirked after look Yoseob feeling pain. She turn back and leaved Yoseob alone.  ‘’Aish.. this girl.. ‘’ Yoseob rubs his feet. He have an idea. Yoseob smiled and chased Jiyeon. He catched Jiyeon’s hand and he hugs Jiyeon’s waist. Jiyeon was shocked and their eyes are meeting with each other. At that time, Yoseob look at Jiyeon’s eyes and his heart is beating . It’s beating so faster and he was sweating also. Jiyeon is so pretty. He saw the petal of flowers. It’s sakura flower was falling down from the sky. He saw Jiyeon smiling to him. She look like an angel at that time then suddenly Jiyeon smirked. She raised her’s eyebrow and Jiyeon face turn to devil. She look like evil girl. ‘’Oh.. no..’’ gulped . Jiyeon knocked Yoseob’s head hardly and kick his leg. ‘’Ouch..! it’s hurt..’’ Yoseob released his hug and rubs his head and leg . ‘’ Are you trying to play with my feeling..?’’ Jiyeon grabs Yoseob’s shirt and she looks at Yoseob’s eyes. ‘’Gulp..’’ Yoseob’s was swallowing saliva. ‘’ I’m not..’’ answered Yoseob. ‘’huh!..’’ Jiyeon released Yoseob’s shirt and smirked again. ‘’Don’t play with my feeling.. I’m tired to be hurt.. I don’t want to be hurt again..’’ Jiyeon said while stand infront of Yoseob. She walked away . Yoseob look at Jiyeon and he saw Jiyeon want to leaved him again. Yoseob stand up and run to Jiyeon. He hugs Jiyeon from back and he hugs her tightly. ‘’Jiyeon..’’ Said Yoseob. ‘’Hey..! let me go..!’’ Jiyeon shouted to him. ‘’ No.. I want you hear this..’’ reply Yoseob again. Jiyeon just let Yoseob hugs her tightly and give Yoseob a chance to talk. ‘’ Jiyeon… I knew that you hate me.. I knew you don’t like me.. Can you give me your love.? Can you look at me? Only me.. can you give me a chance to love you.? If you just give me a small chance. I will prove it to you that I will be one of the best decisions you’ll make..Jiyeon..’’ Yoseob said it. It’s from bottom of his heart. Jiyeon shocked and she was crying. She can’t hold her’s tears. Didn’t know what should she reply back. What should she said back? . ‘’Can you accept me.. ?’’ Asked Yoseob again. Jiyeon just keep silent . No answer. No question in her’s mind . Her’s mind is blank. She can’t believed all that happen to her today. When she healthy, someone was betrayed her but when she was sick. There’s are someone coming in her’s life  and loves her. Suddenly, Jiyeon remember what happen at hospital today and what Doctor Kim just told her.

 

(Flashback):  ‘’ it’s a high cost to treat this tumor and the chance for it is 50 – 50..and you need to treat it as soon as possible..’’ Doctor Kim said again.

(Flashback) : ''I'm.. sorry .. Yoseob..  I love you..'' IU said it and her's tears falls.

 

She remember about her’s sister also. She can’t hurt her’s sister again. If she accept Yoseob. She’s sick. Even she can remove her’s tumor but it’s 50-50 only. I can be die or heal .

***

‘’ Okay.. Junhyung.. it’s late now.. I need to go home..’’ IU stand up from her’s sit and waves to Junhyung. She give a sweet smile to him. ‘’err.. Wait.. let me send you to go home..’’ Junhyung replied back. ‘’hmm.. okay.. let’s go..’’ IU said and smile. ‘’okay..’’ Junhyung smile back. They head to IU’s house. On the way, Junhyung and IU not talked to much. They just keep silent and just walking. Suddenly they stop walking. They saw a couple was hugging . The couple are Yoseob and Jiyeon. Both of them just watched that situation.

‘’I can’t…’’ Jiyeon said to Yoseob. ‘’ why..?’’ Yoseob asked Jiyeon back. ‘’hmm.. you know what, IU is my sister.. she really loves you ..give your love to her.. I know it was her's fault but she had the reason… ‘’ Jiyeon said again. She push Yoseob softly and Yoseob released his hug. He can’t accept it . Yoseob pull Jiyeon’s hand and body. Yoseob hugs Jiyeon again and tightly. ‘’ but.. I love you..’’ Said Yoseob. ‘’Sorry.. I don’t love you…’’ Jiyeon answered it back. It’s a lie.! She feel happy after heard there are someone loves her. There’s abit love feeling at her’s heart. But she didn’t admit it. Jiyeon just can’t accept him only . She won’t hurt anyone feeling. Yoseob released his hugs and let Jiyeon go. Jiyeon leave Yoseob alone. She walked away. Both of them just watched it. IU and Junhyung heard everything. ‘’Unnie..’’ IU said it slowly. Junhyung just looking at Yoseob. His heart feel hurt. No one know how Junhyung’s feeling. Like someone slice his heart with a knife. ‘’IU.. sorry.. I can’t accompany you.. I need to go..’’ Junhyung tell IU. He can’t face it anymore. Love or friendship! . ‘’ Junhyung..’’ IU look at Junhyung. ‘’ Ouh.. okay..’’ IU just walked to her’s home and leave him. Junhyung walked to Yoseob. He pat Yoseob’s shoulder softly. ‘’Be strong..Yoseob..’’ Junhyung said to him.Yoseob look at Junhyung. Junhyung smiled to Yoseob. ‘’Don’t give up..she'll accept you. Dont give up..’’ Junhyung said it slowly and try to give a big smile.

 


/Hi.. sorry for my language.. .. thanks for reading and give a comment ..okay.. ^_^ .. have a nice day ..

T.T pity to jiyeon.. why im doing this story like this.. and Junhyung and Yoseob.. T.T .. I'm sorry.. im hurt you.. *sobs*/