Entry :: {2}

Sora's Diary: A Twisted Tale of Love (Sequel)
 

"Sora's Diary: 

A Twisted Tale of Love"


 

Entry :: {2}

 

“We plan to have Hanjin Resort located at this area where the visitors can have an easy access to the waterpark and…”

Taehyung yawned curtly and some of the intern members looked at him in an appalled manner. He noticed some of the side glances that he received and he stood up to put a brief conclusion to the speaker’s proposal.

“I don’t get it. Your point here is to have the resort being placed at a convenient area and you could’ve just stated all the great site of attractions around it to please me. Why did it took you two hours to say this? I don’t get it.”

The presenter trembled and stuttered.

“S..Sir.. I thought this was a formal presentation so I-“

“Aigoo… formal or not, you have to see who your listeners are. And apparently, I’m not the kind to listen to people for hours. Imagine, in that 2 hours, I could’ve done my paperwork. You all could’ve eaten lunch and see her over there? Her face has been screaming toilet since just now but you weren’t even aware of it.”

Some of the members sniggered and they bit their lips to not laugh out hysterically. The presenter was clueless as of what to say. He wasn’t expecting this at all since formal presentations had always been this way but this leader was expecting something different.

“Good proposal, buddy. But a great one would be a more direct hit. We could do in 15 minutes’ time by the next meeting. Keep it up.” Taehyung patted his shoulder and left the conference room.

The laughter grew louder and the female member from before ran off to the restroom, saving her thanks to the young leader for later.

 

 

“Young heir of Royal Duo just returned… Royal Duo & Mollin Tolls’ hopefuls’ marriage expected to take place before the end of year… Shin Eunkyung denies silent ties with fiancé Jung Daehyun…” Taehyung read the headlines that became a topic of the day.

Just then, Ryu entered his personal space.

“Hey little man, put these on Eunji’s desk tomorrow. I’ve checked her papers.” Ryu laid a stack of files on Taehyung’s desk. Taehyung nodded and pulled on a comfy neck pillow rest before shutting his eyes close. The older guy studied his willingness and sat in a chair opposite him.

“Too much work for you?”

Taehyung sat up and shook his head. “Nope, just needed a few seconds of rest.” He became more composed and sat upright at his study desk. He wore his specs and began organising the messy workload.

“Sleep early, kid. We have an important meeting at Shinhwa’s Campus tomorrow.” Ryu reminded. Taehyung nodded and waited for the older guy to leave. He didn’t want to disappoint Ryu. They had been going on for so long and things were getting better. It wasn’t right for him to just quit on things just because he gets tired that easily.

He sighed and switched off the desk lamp. Another big day tomorrow, sure.

 

-

 

“Remember now, the committee members there expect professionalism. You can’t do things your own way, V.” Ryu gave him a note that he usually runs away from. Taehyung heaved out a sigh and said he knew that one.

Taehyung put on a black mouth mask since he caught a flu the night before. He wore black shades as well to dampen his appeal.

The car drove into the nation’s prominent campus and a few staffs waited to greet them. The students making their way into the school stopped their tracks to see the incoming car. Some of them gasped when they caught a glimpse of the men in that transport.

Taehyung headed out and the staffs shook hands with him.

“Great to have you here, Mr V.” An English literature lecturer welcomed him. They were escorted to a meeting room and Ryu took a seat next to him. He felt uncomfortable when he could feel the vibe of some eyes being laid on him.

He turned his head to the left to clarify his doubt. Indeed, some female students were snapping pictures of him. He asked the staff if it was possible to wind down the bind curtains as their gestures were distracting him greatly.

The meeting went on about a deal of accepting as many international scholars to boost the reputation and prestige ranking of their college. Taehyung hated that. He hated listening to things that don’t concern their tack of profession. “So Mr V, if it’s okay, would you like to evaluate our school? Since you haven’t been here before, it’s best to look around first and see what our students are learning and our achievements over the years.”

Taehyung cleared his voice which garnered the attention of the staffs.

“Actually, i’ve read about this campus. I know about the 296 scholars that got their distinctions since Year 1. I must say, this campus is really… competitive. This praise will certainly be included in the campus’ portfolio. And yes, maybe I should go look around to see them for myself.”

People were astounded by the manners and great linguality he had. He was a bright, young man with a better future guaranteed.

The female staff expressed her gratitude for his willingness and she got up to lead him to the door. The door opened and a group of girls from before grew happier when they saw him walk out. They kept a distance from him but still, they didn’t intend to leave him anytime sooner.

“Girls, get back to your curriculum.” The female staff sternly warned them.

Taehyung faced Ryu and showed him an “OK” sign to assure him that he’ll be fine since he would be touring around the campus without his father. “Mr V, i’ll have one of our students to guide you around. Please do speak up any inconveniences that bothers you.” The staff bowed and a male student came along to take over as a personal guide.

The student greeted him formally and they started walking to the sport complex. He showed the many great corners of the campus to Taehyung so that the latter could take note of these into the campus’ portfolio that he was going to elaborate on. The student was well-prepared on what to say and it pretty much impressed Taehyung.

“So… Here is the gym and it-“

“Erm sorry bro, but where’s the restroom?” Taehyung interrupted the other guy. But the student gladly showed him the direction.

Taehyung adjusted his mouth mask to a convenient spot. Even though he was all covered up, it couldn’t stop the girls from whispering. They learned who he was and they were curious as of how the young leader would look like without his cover-ups. Just when Taehyung was about to enter the restroom, a female student accidentally clashed into him and spilled the few acrylic colours on his lavish coat.

Behind the shades, he stared at the mess unbelievably and the students nearing the scene, crowded around the both of them. “I..I’m so sorry!” She fidgeted, unsure of what to do. She bowed over and over again, finally reaching some sense that she should nab some tissues. Taehyung watched her scrub away his painted coat and rolled his eyes on her.

“S..Sir i’m so sorry… I didn’t saw you there and I… I”

“You’re smudging them, making it worse.” He looked down at the stained cloth.

She retrieved her hands instantly and he took off his coat, leaving only his white blouse on. The girl knew that despite his silent act and being behind those disguise, he was infuriated over the mishap. She offered him her hanky and even took off her cardigan in an attempt to clean them away.

“Stop.” He hissed.

“B..But Sir, your attire is a mess because of me! I have to make up for my mistake.” She was persistent.

Taehyung gripped her wrist and looked down at her. She would’ve felt even more intimidated if he hadn’t wore his shades that would’ve allowed him to look deep into her soul. “Make up for your mistake? But this is an accident.” He stated. The girl stuttered, still standing strong on her perception of the matter that it was entirely her mistake.

“Fine then, if you want to make up for it… Show me around.” He let go of her wrist and trudged forward. The female students crowding around before cheered on the girl but the latter was baffled. If someone had spilled anything permanent on her clothes, she would definitely be so mad. But this guy was only on spot for being unbelievably reasonable.

“Aren’t you going to make up for your mistake?” He turned around when he sensed no tailing figure behind him. The guilty one tentatively jogged towards him and obeyed the respected guest. Taehyung sneered behind his mask and waited for her to stand by his side.

The male student guiding him from before appeared and questioned him about the mess on his coat. Taehyung told him it was just an accident but then pointed his line of focus on the guilty girl next to him. The male student glared at his junior and softened when the young leader returned his attention back to him.

“Thank you for today, but this lady here is going to take over your task. I appreciate that you were well-prepared for this.” Taehyung thanked the guy but the latter looked at his junior and the young leader unbelievably.

“B… But she’s just a freshman! I know a lot more about this campus than she does.” He tried to secure his task.

“Well that’d make things more interesting. I want to see what she has to say about the campus.”

“But Sir…” The male said again.

The female student played with her fingers and bit her lips, not knowing what to say at the moment. “Like I said, she’ll show me around. I appreciate your hard work.” Taehyung gave him a pat on the back before telling his new guide to do her job.

She was clearly unsure of everything, of what to say and do. She nervously bit her lips again and walked ahead of him shyly. Taehyung woke up from his tiredness when the cologne that clung onto her, swiped his nose and he was intrigued by her decent scent. He followed up behind her and slowly watched her back when she was thinking of what to say.

“Oh! Here’s a fascinating aviary that our campus-“ She excitedly turned around to show him the setting of the campus’ feature but he pretended to look at the direction of it. She couldn’t see the movement of his eyes but little did she know, he was set on her.

“Been here already.” He faked a bored tone.

“Ouh… erm, give me a moment Sir, I’ll think of something else to-“

Taehyung cut her off again. She was dead curious as of how this man looked like and also where his eye contact was at.

“What’s your name?” He dropped the formalities and she gulped as it was an unexpected move coming from him. Her mind screamed, begging for mercy. She didn’t want to mess up as she was already doing well in her first semester and she didn’t intend to have a single trace of bad reputation to be imposed on herself and her family.

“Sir, please don’t report me to the heads... It was all an accident, right? And I don’t think I can guide you as well as Minho sunbae since I just entered here and there are certain places of the campus that I haven’t even been to before.” She rapped through her words and pleaded for him to let her go without telling the heads about the mishap earlier on.

“If you’re not telling me your name right now, i’m going to report you to them.”

“Sohee… My name’s Sohee.”

He didn’t know why, but without being noticed by the world, he smiled to himself at the sound of that delicate and feminine name.

“Okay Sohee, lead me on.” 


 

 oho what do you think *smirks* 

 

Oh! and also not to forget, 

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY! keke *but this update is not a joke tho* :3