Entry :: {5}

Sora's Diary: A Twisted Tale of Love (Sequel)

 


"Sora's Diary: 

A Twisted Tale of Love"


 

Entry :: {5}

 

Himchan entered the doors of their underground lounge. That place had been there since their high school days and that was the only evidence that stood, witnessing their friendship grow until now.

“Seoul’s prince is here.” Youngjae jested.

The guys looked up as Himchan trudged lazily down the stairs to the ground floor.

BAP knew the workloads that awaited that guy but they chose to keep silent, embracing the presence of this hardly seen member. But it was still rather empty as another member was missing. Ever since the two leading companies flourished, so much fun had been missed out on within the boys. They didn’t hang out as six anymore.

“Daehyun isn’t coming?” Himchan asked arduously.

“He’s the king of Seoul now. What do you expect?” Youngjae fixated his eyes on the video game as Zelo bumped his virtual car onto the older guy’s pride. “Aish this kid…” Youngjae growled. Himchan watched them amusingly and pestered Zelo to lend him his game console.

“I called Daehyun, he’s not picking up.” Jongup parted his phone away from his ear dejectedly. The others didn’t show much of a reaction as it had always been that way. They couldn’t expect too much from the busy guy. “Is he busy with work or Eunkyung?” Zelo carelessly asked when his mind was still into the game.

Himchan became distracted as soon as Zelo mentioned it.

“Have Sohee met him?”

Himchan realised that he never asked his sister about the other guy ever since the latter returned. He shook his head guiltily and estimated if it was probably a good time to ask her about it then. But he had forgotten about it for days now, waiting for just a little while more shouldn’t hurt… right?

“Are you that busy too? That makes you forget about their relationship even?”

“Kinda.” He answered curtly.

“I’ve heard rumours that Eunkyung is pregnant and Daehyun bought her a villa in the States.” Jongup tittered as he revealed those. It was certain that they didn’t find those reliable but Himchan was worried about it. What if they were true? Over the past two years, he had heard the worse kind of talks regarding the potent young leader and he’d always check on Sora to see if any of these rumours ever disturbed her.

He was very well aware of Sora’s anticipation. He knew that even though she hardly talked to him about Daehyun, she secretly longed for his comeback. While Daehyun was away, Sora had become much more of a woman; her maturity, her beauty, everything was shining brighter than before. He thought that Daehyun would be glad to see an upgraded lady back from where he had left his love story.

He gave the couple a deep thought. Would things get back to the way Sohee wanted?

“The last time Jung Daehyun told us, he’d break the engagement nearing the day of their marriage. There are 8 months left to go but it seems like he’s taking his job more seriously than before. Do you think that kid in him still exist?” Yongguk expressed his thought as he took off the earphone that laid on the nape of his neck.

 

Himchan hoped so. He really hoped that the kid in Daehyun still lived. Breaking an engagement that meant a lot to his family’s company was really a childish idea that Daehyun could think of just because of his own love interest in the past.

BAP then fiddled with their own matters and Himchan stared at the TV screen until his phone vibrated.

 

Taehee’s twin: Oppa, can you pick me up from school? I’m having cramps…

 

Himchan sighed as he stood on his feet. The boys stopped their activities to return the guy some attention. “What? Leaving already?” Yongguk asked. Himchan nodded and initiated a handshake with Zelo before he readied himself to leave.

“Yah Kim Himchan, don’t think you’re the only busy one here. Tell us in advance the next time when we can meet up!” Youngjae shouted when Himchan turned his back on them. They hadn’t met in a month and Himchan wasn’t even sure when their next meeting would be. He sneered as he walked up the stairs, heading to the exit.

For sure, Sora’s more important for now.

 

-

 

The car halted right in front of the campus’ porch. Sora weakly opened the door of the passenger seat and plopped herself into it.

“Those monthly kind of pain?” Himchan started to drive off and he glanced sideways to see Sora nodding her head submissively. He removed the car air freshener that could arouse her nauseous tolerance level. Sora’s hands then fumbled to the glove compartment.

“Sohee, I think I threw them away.” Himchan bit his lip warily as he knew that Sora depended on those a lot. The girl groaned and clutched onto her stomach at the thought of no pill that could save her from the miserable pain.

Himchan apologised and he swerved to the right, to stop in front of a pharmacy. Sora watched him walk out and thanked him in discreet. Every time when the pain hits her, she’d always reminisce the time when Taehyung would cure her miraculously. She knew that Himchan wouldn’t go to any extent that Taehyung had offered to her before but as she had lived on for three years without that privilege, she definitely could live without it.

From her seat, she could see Himchan jogging up to the car hastily as he passed the pills to her and a bottle of water. She thanked him and hurriedly swallowed down on them.

“All good?” He fastened his seat belt.

“Give me 10 minutes.” Sora squinted her eyes and rested her head against the seat’s support.

Himchan kept the silence moderate as he drove on the road. After 10 minutes as promised, Sora regained from her crouching posture. Himchan warmed when he knew she was all better now. “Your face is pale and you look so skimpy now.” Himchan commented.

Sora looked away, hoping that he didn’t examine her face closely. Uplose, her skin had gotten worse. She gave up caring for them ever since that day and her curls got bad too. Sora tied her hair up to not let Himchan have a good look at her unkempt features.

“You haven’t been taking good care of yourself now, I see? Daehyun is back, you can’t afford to look like this. You wouldn’t want him to see the worse of you right?” Himchan let out a warm smile as he focused on the drive.

“None of it matters now…” She uttered while braving a poker face. She gritted her teeth to not let her depression show. “Wha… What do you mean by that?” He took the risk of lifting his eyes off the single lane to glance at her.

“None of it matters now.” Sora repeated and soon pretended to nap.

She didn’t want her brother to expose her right now. Things concerning her and Daehyun shouldn’t be known to him. He had better things to focus on. Himchan grew aware that Sora shut herself off from him and he took the moment to overtake another lane to somewhere far from home.

 

-

 

“Sohee-ah, wake up. We’re here.”

Sora stretched her numb arms and yawned as she slowly regained her vision. “Oppa… where are we?” She knew the place but she never liked it. That place was really a damned thing that held only bad memories. She didn’t remember wishing that she’d be here again.

“Come on out. Nothing’s going to happen, I really promise you this time.” Himchan stuck his pinky finger out to let Sora trust on his words. Sora timidly stepped out of the car, holding her brother’s hand as of now, she had the littlest trust in everyone. Not even herself.

Himchan walked her over to the peak of the cliff. She knew that it wouldn’t be a good idea to step closer to the edge. “Himchan-ah, not too close.” She ed at the older guy. Himchan held her hand firmly and sat down on the partially cracked ground. He patted on the space next to him and Sora obediently took a seat.

“I know you’re shocked. But unlike what you think this place is, Taehee liked it. I always come here with her in the past. We talk about deep things here. But I don’t want you to think that this place is really the meanest thing that had ever happened to you. Let’s set everything to a fresh start.”

Sora hesitated to nod. Trust doesn’t come knocking on your door easily after you remembered you fell off a cliff as a part of your brother’s enemies’ plan. But she trusted that Himchan wasn’t the same kind of guy anymore.

Certainly.

“Why did you bring me here then?” Sora asked, not ignoring the thought of falling off the high peak again. Every thought disturbed her but she couldn’t simply let them go without analysing each and every one of them in depth.

“Because Taehee made me promise that I’d have to bring her here again before she gets married.”

Sora laughed lightly at his words.

“Oppa, that’s so random. I’m not even getting married anytime sooner.”

“Yeah, I know. But i’m here to just fulfil my other sister’s promise. And I need to know how things are going between you and him. You aren’t getting any younger, Sohee. You’re going to have to get married soon and I thought your mind was firm into marrying him already. What’s with ‘None of it matters now’?”

She lifted her eyes off him. What should she comment about that? Oh, our first meeting was screwed up because the necklace he promised me laid subconsciously on his fiance’s neck. She didn’t want to make it sound like Daehyun was a total jerk. She had yet to listen to his part of the story. Even after what she had seen for herself, the trust that she nested in Daehyun was still vividly present. But most of it was destroyed; just crushes of it left.

“So?”

“I guess I’m just delusional. Thinking that he’d surely come back for me and forgetting that his family is on the upper hand of the hierarchy. Systematically, he should be marrying his fiance. I’m the one who gave in.”

Himchan was putting his attention into the girl’s fearful eyes. They screamed a tinge of despair and he knew that she didn’t trust a word she was saying.

“Quit lying. Tell me what happened.”

 


 

(a/n): i feel like my english is failing on me recently ;-; sorry for my poor language dear readers lolol and yes the next chapter will be a 'surprise' *i think?* hoho will sora tell himchan what really happened between them? ;o;

btw,

whispers /how to you undo this 'apply for this story' setting?/ hhahaha i did it but idk how to undo it now since i already have my poster and background OTL i'd appreciate it if you could let me know bc i don't really explore around in AFF >< so yea thanks for reading, see ya real soon!! ^^