Entry :: {9}

Sora's Diary: A Twisted Tale of Love (Sequel)

 

 


"Sora's Diary: 

A Twisted Tale of Love"


 

Entry :: {9}

 

 

Sora pierced the earpieces into her ears in an attempt to shoo the distracting thoughts that were racing in her mind. As she failed to get her head into her studies, she knocked her forehead repeatedly against the surface of her desk.

Last night’s confession was surprisingly new to her. She had been through many of those before but it surprised her that she could flush at the memory that wasn’t unpleasant to her at all. There’s something about V that she liked. Since the second day they had met, she was curious as of who he really was.

“Kim Sohee, I’ll have a word with you after class.” The lecturer spoke through the mic and people in the lecture hall turned their heads to look for her. Sora meekly lowered her head, afraid that it’s because she’s caught daydreaming again.

As the class ended, she headed down the row to meet the lecturer.

“I’ve been told that you’re nominated to attend the sightseeing trip to Jeju. Don’t worry about the abrasive cost, your trip shall be fully subsidised. Here’s the form, fill it up and hand it to the office tomorrow.”

Sora blinked unbelievably at the sudden opportunity. She’s only a freshman and this trip was initially organised for the seniors. It was absurd since she was even being nominated for this trip, with no cost to worry for.

“Nominated? Are you informing me as Welix Enterprise’s daughter or Kim Sohee?”

The lecturer shrugged her shoulders. She returned her student a warm smile as she handed the form to her. Sora was sure to talk this over with her parents before agreeing to this short-noticed school trip.

 

-

 

Daehyun knocked on the door, waiting for his mother’s approval to let him in.

“Come in.”

He turned the door handle in respect and walked towards her coffee table.

“My schedule for next week isn’t reasonable at all. I believe there has to be lots inspection and touring around our new branch in Jeju. Why is there only one arranged meeting for our one week stay?”

Mrs Jung crossed her leg and smirked at her son whom she regretted not bringing him up in her own way, make him live up to her expectation. “Daehyun, are you seriously going to argue with me about this? I’m giving you lesser work here, shouldn’t you be grateful?”

Daehyun rolled his eyes and scoffed under his breath. It’s not that he wasn’t thankful but he knew what his mother was up to. One week stay in Jeju, with definitely Eunkyung around, he knew that his mother purposely set this trip that long so that they both could spend more time together.

“I’d be even more grateful if it was Sohee.”

Mrs Jung looked at him with flaring eyes. Daehyun has a sharp tongue, she knew. But it fuels her each time he rebels on the life that she had planned out for him. “Stop trying, Daehyun. You tried to stop your engagement once but look at how long the both of you lasted together. Things won’t ever go your way. So just heed your schedule and all of us will be happy.”

Daehyun clenched his fist. “You lied, mother. You deceived me into going to the States to work in place of father. You let me waste two years of my life there, with a woman whom I never loved. I thought many work would await me but no, the only work I had was to stay at home, forced to spend my precious time on her.”

“Enough Daehyun, i’m doing this for us and the country. There’ll be a better tomorrow if you just listen to me,”

“Please leave now.”

 

Daehyun in a heavy breath and calmed himself down before leaving his mother’s personal sanctuary. He never had a deep talk with his mother before. Their conversations would only last no longer than 5 minutes and he could guess that she didn’t even know his favourite food.

He walked down the stairs, into his room. He felt so stressed that everything he does needed to be controlled. He thought that he’s a filial son, well surely he is. But the only thing that he refuse to do is to give his heart to Eunkyung.

Daehyun gave in to his fate and he would marry Eunkyung if he had to. But he wouldn’t love her as much as he loved Sora. That’s how much of her he actually missed. Sora could assume so much from the necklace that Daehyun willingly gave to Eunkyung. But he could never be with Sora. All he could think of at that time was to accept the fact that his love for Sora would never be approved and the craziest he had in mind was to have an affair even after his marriage.

But he’s too full of himself. Sora needed to get married someday too. He couldn’t be selfish, he knew. He wanted Sora to be happy too and even though he wasn’t, he was willing to let her go. This was for the better of the two of them. Seeing Sora each time hurt him so much, how he wanted to be by her side. However, he couldn’t. And if Sora ever fights for their relationship, he’d feel guiltier to let go of her.

Daehyun’s a confused man, stuck between his designated life and the life that he wished for.

He promised that he would come back for Sora. And he will. But he didn’t know how that’s ever going to happen.

 

-

 

Taehyung flinched when Ryu barged into his room.

“What?”

“Are you watching something you’re not supposed to watch?”

“What?! Ryu, come on…”

Ryu sat on the edge of his bed and dropped a file that gave away many clues. Taehyung crawled closer to him and revealed it.

“Here’s the file that you asked for, the file that contains the things that you should know about her. I lost her recent pictures but here’s one that I still keep. Last time, when her parents hired me to search for her, they gave me some of her baby photos. It’s really an old one but her face can still be seen.”

Taehyung reached for the antique evidence that he’d definitely cherish. He read the details of her that was last updated when she was 17, after she was found. But no pictures, it made him depressed that he couldn’t get a hint of Sora. He looked back at the baby photo. Her pale white skin was gleaming so brightly and he smiled affectionately although he couldn’t remember a single past that they had shared.

“Go search up on the Internet. Her current biological parents run the Welix Enterprise Company.” Ryu suggested before he left the room, letting the boy to scrutinise each and every word of description that was in his file.

Taehyung hastily his laptop and clicked on the browser for so many times. He was anxious as well as excited to know how Sora would look like. Every second that ticked made him even more impatient as the browser was loading. He silently prayed that he could get a huge hint from this attempt.

The images finally flowed and he was slightly disappointed that he couldn’t figure her out even from the pictures that were revealed. Because Mrs Kim had been careful to not let Sora linger around in public occasionally without a firm purpose, that resulted in lesser searches of her in the social networks.

The one he saw was a news picture of her at the airport, surrounded by medias. She was donned in cover-ups too that made it hard for him to detect her looks.

“Kim Taehee?” Taehyung uttered in curiosity.

He noticed that the searches for Kim Sora was full of Kim Taehee’s related posts. He couldn’t understand what their relation was. Taehyung walked back to retrieve the file. He tried to spot any mentioning of Taehee but there wasn’t any. It made him doubt that the Sora he came across on the Internet was the same person that he was searching for.

The file that Ryu gave him was something that centred most of her details around the time she went missing. But those details that was written after she was found only stated how well she was being looked after by her brother and the major changes of her features since she was last seen. Taehyung visualised the description that Ryu wrote down and envisioned the girl in front of him.

Pretty much, he could only see Sohee.

He kept the gleeful mood to himself and smiled widely upon the imagining how Sora would look like. He flipped every document to see if he had missed any details. None of it includes Taehee or Welix Enterprise. It must be that Ryu stopped updating this file after she had been found. Taehyung couldn’t even get a hint from the life that she’s living right now because there were lack of information.

The main thing now is that, he had a clue of her parents’ company and that she was certainly in good hands. There was nothing that he should worry about.

Taehyung pushed aside the mess that he poured on his bed. He returned to his phone to get back to someone who promised him a deal of burden.

 

Me: Have you eaten?

Me: Time lapse of 10 minutes, remember that.

Me: Don’t make a busy guy like me wait for your response.

 

Taehyung sneered a sinister smile as he locked his phone. He didn’t mean to be annoying but he liked pestering her. He went back to his phone and fiddled with every application available as he waited for her reply.

 

Sohee: Yeah yeah, i was eating. Aren’t you tired messaging only me? Don’t you have friends?

 

He laughed aloud sarcastically. Well of course he has, but none of them knew that he was back. He sat up attentively and thought of a reply. Have you done your assignments? Are you going to sleep soon? What time will your class end tomorrow? These questions lined up in his train of thoughts. He didn’t know how to keep on going with the conversation even though he wanted to keep on going, texting her on every second.

 

Sohee: Sorry if I sounded rude. You’re taking so long to reply… I hope you’re not offended.

Me: No! I’m not. I was just… having a talk with my father.

Sohee: Really? I guess you both should keep on talking then!

Me: We’re done. I was informing him about some of the things that I’d be bringing for a trip.

Sohee: I see, you’re leaving to somewhere?

Me: Yeah, have you start packing yet?

Sohee: Me? You’re the one going for a trip, why are you asking me whether I’ve packed?

Me: Kim Sohee of Tourism and Management course, have I not nominated the right student?

 

Taehyung smirked slyly and lay in his bed comfortably. A week long in Jeju with his new love interest, that’d surely be thrilling.

 


 

(a/n): HUR HUR HUR and they'll all meet again at jeju yo :-B

 

sorry for the tease but i just like stopping when the thrilling part is coming :-) hahaha and deepest aplogies to those who subscribed to my other stories. I really wish to continue them but you see my lead characters are all Daehyun so i get mixed up with the plots and emotions that i'm supposed to include in my fics xD i'll be sure to update them because they have an unique plot and i promise you that those 2 fics will be one of the best Daehyun fics that you've ever came across ((i just wish)) hehe >< Sorry and thank you for your support/anticipation! <3