A New Neighbor

Meeting You (The Series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 3 A New Neighbor

 

“Yamada Ryosuke,” a staff called him.

“Hai!” He stood up immediately and walked to a certain spot. It was his turn to do a photo-shoot.

After a time of doing some poses, his turn finished. He went back to his seat where the other members of HSJ waiting for their turn. Yuto walked passed him to do his turn.

“Cool as always, Ryosuke!” Yuri complimented him.

He let out an embarrass laugh, “You’re fluttering me, Chii.”

“Yamachan, you don’t have any work after this, right?” Keito chimed in.

“No. Why?”

“There is a new café. Want to go with me?” Keito asked.

“Woah, a date!” Daiki exclaimed. “Oww!” He grimaced soon after that as Yuya whacked his head.

“You’re too loud,” said the sleepy Yuya.

“Sorry,” Daiki apologized and retreated to his place.

“So, Yamachan?” Keito repeated his offer.

He went silent to think for awhile before answering, “Erm, sorry, Keito. I just realize I have something to do after this. I need to get home early.”

Keito was a little disappointed and he could only say sorry. Soon after the shooting ended, they parted ways to their respective destination.

He took the train to go home. While sitting and listening music through his earphone, he recalled the occurrence this morning after he saw Shida Mirai in Suzuki Eba’s house.

“Do you want to meet Grandma Suzuki?” she asked.

He remembered his purpose of visiting and brought the box into sight. “Ah, I just want to deliver this.”

He handed the box to her and she took it while sending him a questioning look.

“My mother asked me to say thank you to Suzuki-san for the cake she gave us yesterday,” he explained.

She got the meaning and smiled, “Oh, alright. I’ll tell grandma. Please say thank you to Yamada-san, too. I mean, your mother.”

Having nothing else in his mind to talk about and he was growing nervous by every second, he eventually said, “Well, then excuse me. I’ve got to w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter