The Next Door

Meeting You (The Series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 2 The Next Door

 

Ryosuke was in Yuma’s apartment this time. Yuma had just moved to Tokyo and he had asked Yuma if he could come over to his new home after he read Yuma’s part in the NYC First Photobook. The said lad had declared that he would not invite him unless he himself asked. His fist felt itchy, wanting to whack Yuma right when he read that, though he knew it was only a joke.

“What are you actually doing?” Yuma asked, plopping down beside him on the couch before the television.

He did not take his eyes off from the monitor, “Just watching our PV. Why?”

“You have watched the same PV over and over since a half hour ago, Yamachan,” Yuma remarked.

“I’m just curious,” he answered while watching. Yuma did not probe more for a moment before he finally found what he looked for.

“AH! That’s him!” He exclaimed happily, smiling.

“Oi, Yamachan! Don’t yell out of the blue!” Yuma complained.

He just realized his weird action and suddenly got nervous. “Oh, ahaha. Sorry, sorry.” He scratched his head to hide his embarrassment.

“What were you looking for?” Yuma followed him to watch the monitor closely.

“Erm, you see,” he started a bit hesitantly, “I met a boy. He asked me to buy his toy so he could buy a gift for his mother’s birthday.”

“Woah, that’s sweet of him,” Yuma reacted.

He got a bit pumped up. “He was, right? The boy was so cute, too. Ah, like a little angel from heaven.”

“That’s a bit over exaggerating, you know.”

“Ahaha. Can’t help it,” he scratched the back of his head again. “Oh, and know what?” He returned to the main topic.

“What?”

“That boy was one of our PV models, you know,” he was hoping to see Yuma’s reaction.

“In Haina?” Yuma asked while pointing to the monitor.

“Yup!” he grinned and pulled Yuma by his arm. “Look, that’s the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter