Not a Stranger

Meeting You (The Series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 1 Not a Stranger

 

Ryosuke was holding the sample of the NYC First Photobook while waiting the other Hey! Say! JUMP’s members arrived for practice. Alone in the room, he flipped through the pages. His agency would release the product by next week. At some point, he felt somehow depressed. NYC had less and less activity these past months, even he thought it might be disbanded in the near future. The latter thought gave him another depressing mood as he remembered something.

“I’m Shida Mirai,” she said while smiling. “I’m Akira’s older sister.”

He scratched the back of his head in nervous and surprise, “Oh… nice to meet you.”

Her smile never faltered, “The pleasure is mine. Thank you again for helping my brother.”

“Sure, no problem,” he acted as tough as he could. Then a thought came to his mind, “Mmm, sorry in advance, but I suggest you to watch him more carefully. It’s dangerous for a kid wandering the street alone.”

“Thank you, I’ll remember it.” She said before bending to meet Akira at eye level.

“Ne, Akira, you heard it right? It’s dangerous to walk alone on the street, moreover what I said about not talking to a stranger?”

She looked up to him immediately after that, “Sorry, I mean no offense to you.”

“None taken,” he replied.

He saw Akira pouted, “But Niichan is not a stranger.”

Hearing this he frowned in confusion.

“Not a stranger?” He heard her shared his confusion.

Akira scurried to him and grabbed his hand, making him more surprised, “He is Yamada-niichan. Yamada-niichan, you know.”

Akira released his hand then did a motion by swaying his arms above his head repeatedly. He did not under

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter