Repudiation

Sober Hearts

*riiiiiiiiiiiiiing~* *riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing~*

 

Before we started quarrelling about Romeo, and I’m really predicting that it would happen, the school bell rang and signalled the end of our class.

 

As soon as the bell rang and the teacher left the room..

.

.

.

.

.

“Yah~ Did you also record mine? He also said he liked my voice. I want him to hear my voice too.”, Tiffany said.

 

And yes, here it comes. We’ll start quarrelling with each other about who Romeo likes the most among us.

 

“He never once complained while I was singing, and it’s the only time he’s not making that much noise.”, Fany said, to give herself some plus points.

 

“But he likes Seohyun also!” –Hyoyeon

 

 

“Well, what could I say, Unnie? He’s attracted to me. And I like him also.” –Seohyun

 

 

Tiffany then acted as if she’s sad and said,

 

 

“He likes you more than me, but I’m the one who’s always with him. That’s so unfair! Huhuhu. T^T”

 

 

“Ah! Don’t forget that time when he fell asleep on Sica’s lap while she was singing to him!” –Yuri

 

 

“Yeah. And he woke up when Sica was about to leave, and he had that adorable sad expression on his face.” –Sooyoung

 

 

Me and Seohyun did a high five. We feel awesome for being the ones liked by Romeo. Oh yeah~ \( ^ O ^ )/

 

 

“It’s really unfair! But! Even though he likes the both of you, you can’t do anything about it. He’s mine! :P” –Tiffany

 

 

*BOOOOOOOOOM!*

 

That was a really loud bang coming from the door. We didn’t see who it was because we were busy arguing with one another.

 

We were talking with one another while we were on our way to the canteen to grab some snacks, Sooyoung has been complaining for quite some time now. She even surrendered and said, “Okay! Okay! Romeo likes you all, can we eat now?”

 

This shikshin is really! Aiigo~ Hahaha. As if I’m not used to this right? Her genes are really awesome~

 

So yeah, we were on our way to the canteen when we noticed a commotion up in front of the stage. We stopped and went to the direction of the commotion.

 

We couldn’t really squeeze through the crowd, so we just stood there.

 

I couldn’t clearly see the people up in the stage, but I can hear someone shouting.

 

“If you’re him, you better yourself to us now since we’re still calm and harmless.”

 

The voice sounded so familiar, and based on the number of girls composing the crowd, I’m quite positive that the person I’m guessing to be the person up there is correct.

 

Ooh. The people made way for us again, it’s times like these that people’s admiration towards us comes in handy. So, we grabbed the chance to have a better view of what was going on.

 

The two Casanovas were the ones up there, just like what I guessed. Microphone on their hands, and anger on their faces.

 

Donghae, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk was also there. The two, and I’m referring to Eunhyuk and Leeteuk, were smiling like happy monkeys. They looked like they’re really enjoying what they’re seeing. But the other one, and Donghae is the other one, was just having this poker face. I can’t really tell his emotion. Is he happy just like the two monkeys beside him, or is he angry just like the two tigers up front?

 

Both sides looked like they were about to explode, the monkeys looked like they’re about to explode due to laughter, since they looked like they were holding in their laughter and the tigers looked like they were about to explode due to anger.

 

 

 

LEETEUK’S POV

 

This guys are really funny. They react as if they’re theirs, like they own them.

 

 

They haven’t even  had the courage to confessed to them, and the one haven’t even admitted to himself his feelings, but they’ve done this crazy thing already.

 

 

I’m just standing here on back part of the stage, watching these guys’ crazy antics with Eunhyuk by my side.

 

 

They’re looking for the guy, but they don’t even know what they’re going to do to him after they see him, and I can’t wait to see their reaction once they see who they are looking for.

 

 

After a while, there came a group of guys carrying a guy. They were also shouting.

 

 

“Here’s the guy you’re looking for!”

 

 

But a minute hasn’t even passed, another group of guys appeared carrying another guy and was shouting the same thing the previous group of guys were shouting.

 

 

“Here’s the guy you’re looking for!”

 

 

My friends’ popularity is quite impressing. Oh. Maybe they’re popularity isn’t the one they used right now. I’m guessing their eyes that looks like they’re going to murder someone unless the person they’re looking for appears right in front of their eyes.

 

 

 

I USED TO fear those eyes, but I got used to it.

 

 

Now I’m here. Standing at the back. Trying really hard to hold my laughter.

 

 

Oh sh*t! The three of them just asked the group of guys to make the two person, who they said were the one my friends are looking for, come closer to them.

 

 

 

I’m not scared of their eyes, but I’m afraid of what could possibly happen to the two guys. I could feel fear from them. They looked really scared and I could see their hands trembling.

 

 

I know my friends are harmless, but I’m not sure if they’re like that right now. I can’t really tell if they’re the same people I know.

 

 

I went to them as fast as I can, and asked the group of guys to release the two innocent guys. The two guys bowed to me, thanking me then ran away very fast. I guess they’re really scared of these dudes’ eyes.

 

 

Then the murdering eyes landed on me. What now? Remember what I said about not being scared of their eyes?

 

 

Well, I take that back.

 

 

Someone save me. Please! I beg! They’re coming close to me. They’re gonan kill me. Oh dear heaven. Someone please save me!

 

 

“What are you gonna do to him? Try hurting him and I’ll make sure you’re not gonna be able to spread your genes.”

 

 

A very powerful voice that I love spoke behind my back. Phew!

 

 

I’ve been saved by my Taengoo! ♥

 

 

“Taengoo my love so sweet!” I said as I ran to her, then hugged her.

 

 

“We were looking for the guy who stole what is rightfully ours.” –Kyuhyun

 

 

Kyuhyun’s statement made me and Eunhyuk burst out of laughing.

 

 

I think I could laugh my head off. XD

 

 

I... I sense my death. I could feel it coming anytime soon.

 

 

I slowly turned my head to the direction where the guys are standing and I saw them clenching their fists real tight.

 

 

Their eyes.. don’t ask me anymore how their eyes look like.

 

 

They look like they could commit murder anytime soon.

 

 

I felt chills travel down my spine, and my hair in the arms stand up.

 

 

This is way more creepier than watching Asian horror movies.

 

 

Sadaku may even run away as soon as she see them.. she may even be scared of them.

 

 

Sh*t! I think I should run for my life now.

 

 

As I was running, I was praying that an angel would fall from the sky that would save me.

 

 

 

*Bump bump* (sound of bodies bumping)

 

 

Did heaven just answer my prayers?

 

 

I just asked for one angel, but heaven dropped six of them.

 

 

I bumped Taengoo and her fellow angels.

 

 

I didn’t know what other ways to do, but hide behind my guardian angels who are going to extend my stay here on earth.

 

 

The guys were running after me, trying to chase me, but as soon as they saw “my guardian angels”..

 

 

 

They turned into clothing line models, approaching us as if they’re ramp models.

 

From gangster-like murdering guys, they became boy-next-door-like cool guys.

 

 

 

I turned to the girls, and they were looking at me like they’re asking for an explanation for my ridiculous behaviour.. why I seem to be making them like Captain America’s shield.

 

 

Here I am again.. trying to hold my laughter.

 

 

 

Why?

 

 

 

Because the guys are all smiles and all cool when they approached us, I mean the girls. The exact opposite of what they looked like moments ago.

 

 

“Hey there, girls!” Kyuhyun said with all smiles, greeting the girls, but his eyes were only looking at Seohyun.

 

 

“Oh. Hi!” –Sooyoung

 

 

Sooyoung was the only one who responded to his greeting. I notice that for a split second, Kyuhyun’s expression turned a little bit disappointed.

 

 

That made me laugh a little bit. He’s disappointed because he was expecting Seohyun to be the one replying to him.

 

 

 

“Hey there--”

 

Siwon was cut off by Tiffany.

 

“Girls, let’s go now. I’m not feeling well.”

 

She said then she turned around and waved her hand as she bid goodbye.

 

 

I saw Siwon’s expression. It was unexplainably... sad.

 

 

I approached him, and tapped his shoulder and said,

 

“It’s alright, man. She said she’s not feeling well. Don’t feel bad.”

 

“Psh.” he just shrugged off my hand then turned around and also left.

 

“We’re not done with you yet, Teuk.” –Kyuhyun

 

I looked at Donghae because I was expecting that he would say something.

 

But instead,

 

“What?” he said while smiling.

 

 

I just shook my head. This guy’s unbelievable.

 

 

“Hey, Hae. Tell me the truth. Do you like Jessica?”

 

“What? Tss! What are you talking about? No.” He said.

 

 

 

In denial.

 

 

 

“Good. So I guess it wouldn’t be hard for ROMEO to approach her. He doesn’t have any competition. Alright, man. I’m leaving.”

 

I totally emphasized Romeo’s name, and then I left.

 

 

 

Before taking my final step before leaving, I took a glance of the paralyzed Donghae.

 

He was standing there with a face like... ( O . O )

 

 

Aiigo~ Time to play cupid for my ever so numb friends again.

 

 

It would just take a little magic, and with the help of my beautiful girlfriend, who is by the way approaching me right now, it’ll be like cooking scrambled eggs.

 

[A/N: Sorry guys. Got hungry. Scrambled egg is easy to cook, right? Lol~!]

 

 

 

 

TAEYOEN’S POV

 

“So that’s why they were there?” I asked Teukie.

 

 

“Yes. Crazy right?” –Teukie

 

 

Psh! Those guys are unbelievable!

 

Guess what...

 

 

 

They heard our conversation in the classroom about Romeo.

 

And they ran to the stage, asking for everyone to bring “Romeo”.

 

No. Asking is a wrong word to use. They were ORDERING people to bring Romeo to them.

 

 

 

And as of what my Teukie have told me, the reason why he was running for his life was because the guys got mad at him because he made the two so-called “Romeos” leave.

 

He also hid behind the girls because he knew his friends wouldn’t act all angry and uncool in front of them.

 

 

 

My Teukie’s so clever! ^^

 

 

“So honey, my love so sweet, would you do the honor and play cupid with me?”

 

I gave him my sweetest smile as my answer. ( ^ _ ^ )

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you do a bit of up voting for this story? Lol~ I would truly appreciate that. And don't foget to subscribe and leave some comments~ ^_^