#7 First Official Fight

Forgotten love

I exited the school's gate crying and held onto my face, the weather was cold and I forgot to bring my coat out with me after that ordeal in class. Suddenly a hand grabbed me and placed a coat on me, I turned around and saw Chansung. He placed his hands on my arms and turned me around to face him. When he saw I was crying, he held onto my face and used his thumbs to wipe away my tears.

I looked at him and realised that everyone was watching in awe. I pushed his hands away and asked, "What are you doing?" He then pulled me and i landed into his arms. I tried to struggle as he hugged me but he was too strong. After a while, he whispered, "What happened back there? Why are the two of them ganging up on you?" I pushed him away, my patience snapped and shouted at him, "How can you not know! They think that I seduced you! They think I was a third party! They think I'm not good enough for you! Do you think I know why they are ganging up on me?"

Chansung looked around and held my hand, "Dear, calm down... People are looking." I was way over my senses and I screamed back, "Do you only care of your own image? How about me? I feel horrible and you only care about your image?" Chansung flared up and raised his voice, "Then what do you want me to do? I already told them not to harrass you anymore, what else do you want! Do you think I wanted this marriage in the first place?! I don't want to be asked about your matters all the time! Do you think I really loved you?"

"What? Chansung doesn't love Fei?"

"Then why are they getting married?"

"Is there something in between them?"

"What about Hyuna?"

"So Fei really is the third party in the relationship?"

I was shocked and tears started rolling down again. I looked at him and said, "Is that what you really think?". He got a big shock and uttered, "What?". I wiped away the tear that was on my right cheek with the back of my palm. "You only got engaged with me, because I look alike to your late girlfriend?" Chansung looked at me and his eyes started to show signs of anger. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?", he said, voice seething with rage.

I looked at him and shouted back, "I SAID, DID YOU GET ENGAGE WITH ME BECAUSE I LOOKED ALIKE TO YOUR LATE GIRLFRIEND?" He stares at me, awfully angered. We walks towards me, grabs me by my wrist and stares into my eyes. "Witch, I did not do it because you look like her, i did it because i was forced to."

I look at him in his eyes, asking him through them, "Forced to? Is that our engagement to you? A forced event? Who was the one that said he did not have any objections?" then i looked away, my wrist still in his hand.

He calmed down and realised what he said. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to...". "Let go of me!" and I wriggled free. "Do you think I'm any better? The girls are gossiping in front of me, and I am being picked on just on my first day of school as the status of 'Chansung's fianceé'!" He held my hand again and was about to say something when we heard a voice coming behind him.

"Chansung dear!" and everyone just gasped,it was Hyuna. We paused at that moment and Chansung turned around. "Hyuna... What are you doing here?" Hyuna pushed me aside and held his hand. "Well, I came to find you!" she said and tapped his nose. I stood at the side and Chansung just looks at me. I teared and left quietly.

I turned my back on them and walked off slowly. Chansung tried to chase after me but Hyuna just held onto him, and Chansung looked at her. It was at this moment when a paparazzi at the scene took a picture from my front, with Chansung and Hyuna behind me. The focus of the picture was on my face, when I was tearing and wiping them away. 

The news of our first fight in front of the eyes of people appeared in the news the next morning.