#8 The Solution

Forgotten love

I reached my own house and saw Minho inside. I looked at him and he smiled at me. Before he could say anything, I walked into my room and locked myself in there. Minho came knocking and I ignored him, crying silently in the room. Minho noticed something was wrong and called Chansung. Chansung was forced to have lunch with Hyuna and they were in her nanny vehicle car when his mobile phone rang.

"Chansung ah, Fei just arrived home and she looks distraught. What happened?"

Before he could say anything, Hyuna laid down on is chest and said, "Dear, who is that?" Minho got a shock when he realised that it was Hyuna. Minho told him sternly, "Do you know that Fei is your wife-to-be now? Why are you still together with Hyuna? Have you spared a thought for Fei?" and he hung up the phone. Chansung was taken aback and he pushed Hyuna aside.

"Dear, what happened?" Hyuna asked in her innocent voice. "Why did you have to do that?" "Do what?" she asked smugly. "Why did you have to push Fei aside earlier? Why make the matter worse?" "What matter? You are my boyfriend! Do you expect me to do nothing while you hug and kiss her?" 

Chansung then realised that she saw everything. "Why have you come back anyway? Where is your beau? I thought you've decided to cheat on me with that son of a b*tch?" Hyuna wad taken aback, Chansung actually used vulgar on her. "Hey what son of a b*tch? He is a relatively nice guy ok!" "Then why have you come back to me? I thought we have broken up?"

"Have you gone mad? I broke up with him. Because i know i love you! Being together with him is only to make you jealous. Don't you get it?!" Hyuna raised her voice at him. Chansung realised that she was not lying this time, so he brought her into his arms. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean too... It is just Fei..."

 

Hyuna pushed Chansung the moment she heard my name. "Are you still thinking about her?!" Chansung gave her a kiss to shut her up. "Do you think i will kiss you if im thinking about her?" and smiled. Chansung feels nothing towards Hyuna but more towards me, he didnt notice. He didnt notice that he was already slowly liking me.

"Why don't we get back together behind Fei's back?" Hyuna cooed into Chansung's ears. "What are you serious? Do you remember what happened to Julyn the last time you did this?" "Why are you talking about Julyn now? She is dead isn't she?" "l know. But i have this feeling she is just next to me this whole time."

Chansung then looked at Hyuna in her eyes. "Somehow you cause her death... If it was not you who kissed me when she entered the room, she would not have ran out and met with the accident!" Hyuna was shocked to the hear the words coming from Chansung. "Did he know about my plan already? To get him all for myself?" She thought to herself. Then she said, "Dear, can we not talk about this now?"

"What if Fei is feeling the same way Julyn felt two years ago? Would she kill herself? Hyuna, i have to go." Chansung said and asked the driver to stop. Hyuna tried to stop him from going off but Chansung alighted from the car and took off, leaving Hyuna jealous and seething with rage. Hyuna cant believe Chansung just ditched her for me, she then starts to plot something in her mind.

Back at my place, it has been 4 hours since i last came out of the room. I was crying all this time and Minho kept asking me to come out or just to answer him or unlock the door. Suddenly the doorbell rang.

 

 

 

 

 

[What is going to happen next? Who is at the door? Any comments please comment below^^]