#6 Confrontation

Forgotten love

I was upset for the entire day in school after that conversation. The guys noticed and tried to make me happy but all I did was to fake a smile to shake them off. Since when this obnoxious Hwang can affect me so much? I decided that I needed to visit the washroom and went ahead. I walked past Chansung's class and saw him interacting with his classmates. His classmates saw me and waved to me, few even winking at me.

I sighed and dragged my feet to the washroom. I sat on the toilet in the cubicle when I heard two girls walking in.

"Hmph, who does she think she is? Even if she is the princess in the industry or Chansung's fianceé, she can't just get the attention of all the boys in class, right?"

"Exactly! Don't even know her status in the class. So what if she is darling Chansung's fianceé, she is a new student in the class and she should respect us."

"She caused my boyfriend to pay so much attention to her instead of me. I don't even know why Chansung would choose her over Hyuna! Hyuna is so much better."

"She is ier and prettier than Fei any day! She needs to know her place! Such a ."

At this moment, I decided I had heard enough, so I came out, shocking the two of them. I washed my hands and exited the washroom. I got into class first and the two girls walked in sheepishly, not wanting to look at me.

 

We sat throught class and lessons ended. The other students left when they were asked by the two girls. Apparently the two girls are like the queenkas, they came towards me and didn't apologize or anything. They came to say their piece.

Haven't I heard enough?

 

"I guessed you've heard what we said in the washroom right? Well that is what we think of you."

I got a little nervous even though I had seen this scene before in one of my dramas. Well what do you expect, I'm only 18. My heart starting beating faster and faster. I opened my mouth to say something but was cut off.

"Don't bother to reply us. Just sit there and listen. How did you get together with Chansung? Suddenly becoming his fianceé when he was in a scandal? Isn't this a little too coincidental? Or did you seduce him and become the third party of their relationship?"

"Who do you think you are? Chansung is Hyuna's. Hyuna is so much better than you in any way. She is prettier and ier. You take away my boyfriend's attention and just waved it off without apologizing to me?"

"You are such a pretentious person, using your aegyo to gain attention. Yeah, so what if you are the princess of the industry, even if you are the queen, you are still not compatible with Chansung."

I stared at her and taunted her with my eyes. I have had enough so I retaliated, "What are you gonna do? Even if I marry Chansung or not, you guys are not gonna affect my life. He treats Hyuna like his younger sister, didn't you see the papers? You both should start respecting me or-" and there was a slap across my face.

I held my cheek and stared hard at the girl that slapped me.

"Wow, for someone like you, you are rather intimidating yea? I tell you what. YOU better start showing us respect or we will-"

"Or you will what?" A voice rang out. The girls turned around shocked. It was Chansung behind them. He walked up, stood beside me and placed his hand on my cheek, asking me if I was alright.

Then he looked up and stared at the girls. "Who do you think you girls are? To think that you actually dared to hit my woman? Didn't I tell the press that she was my wife? Hyuna is just like a younger sister to me!" The girls were shocked beyond words.

I felt my face becoming hot and I knew I was about to cry so I stood up and walked out of the room, with Chansung calling after me. He packed my stuff and then followed after me. But before he left, he looked at the girls one last time and said, "If you guys still don't believe what the papers said, I'll say it for you again. Fei is my fianceé, if I come to know that you guys find her trouble again, you will get it from me. Understood?" The girls nodded slowly and he left after me.