#17 The Accident

Forgotten love

Ever since Chansung and I lived together, the rumours of us having a fake marriage slowly died down. Even though we are living in a lie, we really liked each other. But I was very curious about his bedroom.

I saw him coming out of that room on several occasions. He came out, sometimes teary eyed, sometimes remorseful. So, one day, i decided to check out the room.

He was on a trip to another country for a photoshoot. I walked up to the room and tried to open the door. It was locked and i was about to give up trying to open the door when an image flashed through my mind.

I saw him keeping the key in our room. I walked towards our room and opened the closet door. There was a box inside and i opened it. I took out the key and walked towards the door that aroused my curiousity.

I stood outside the door, contemplating if I should enter. I was afraid of seeing things that I won't like. But, I fitted the key through the hole and twisted it.

I pushed open the door, as uneasiness crept into me. I walked into the room and i was greeted by a sight that i didnt like. I saw photoframes of Chansung and another girl who looks exactly like me.

Photoframes and pictures of them hugging and kissing and being happy, I was irritated but at the same time, the familiar feeling shot back into me. I wondered if i knew Chansung before my accident.

I was running my hands over the box on the table and I accidentally toppled it. I squatted down to pick them up. Suddenly the door that was left agaped to this room swung open and there stood Chansung.

I had been so engrossed in looking in the pictures and letting my thoughts run wild, that i didnt hear the front door unlocking.

 

[CHANSUNG'S POV]

Boy, I'm glad that the photoshoot ended a day earlier then scheduled. I flew back home the moment there was a seat in the plane. I can't wait to see my baby girl!

I unlocked the front door slowly, hoping to give my girl a surprise. When i didnt find her in the living room, i went upstairs and walked towards our bedroom, when something caught my eye.

Why is my bedroom door opened? I panicked, thinking that a robber had come in. As i inched my way towards the room, i heard things falling and I swung open the door.

My jaw dropped when I saw Fei, squatting over those picture, mugs and memories of me and Julyn. My emotions got over me and I stomped towards her.

[FEI'S POV]

"Fei! How could you?" Chansung stomped towards me enraged and grabbed the things on my hand away from me. The box fell and all I saw were photos and mugs of Julyn and Chansung's names. They were either curved or printed on top.

I stood up hastily and Chansung squatted down to clear up the stuff that fell out of the box. "I'm sorry, I didnt mean to-" i was starting to get afraid. "Didnt mean to what?! Didnt i tell you not to come into this room? How did you find the key anyway?!" Chansung screamed at me.

"I... I..." i was stunned as he shouted at me. "Why are you so nosy?!" My tears dropped as i whispered, "Why are you shouting at me? Is it because you still cant forget her?" Chansung stood up and faced me. "Why are you so nosy? Yes I cant forget her! If you think you can replace her, well, you are dead wrong."

Then he continued to pick up his stuff. "I'm sorry alright! For touching her stuff! I'm even more sorry... For ever liking you..." i said, with hurt in my voice as I ran out the door. Chansung continued to clear the mess on the floor. There were photos and pictures scattered all over the carpet. He picked them up and remembered all the good memeries that happened.

[CHANSUNG'S POV]

I picked up all the memories that were scattered all over the floor and stared at them. I missed all the times I had with Julyn... I was so engrossed in the pictures, I faintly heard running, and the door slamming. I placed everything back into the box and recollected my senses. I turned around and saw the key on the floor, I picked it up, left the room and locked it up.

I walked towards the room which Fei and I slept in. RIGHT, FEI! I realised that she had ran out. I looked out the window and realised it was raining. I took and umbrella and rushed out to look for her.

[FEI'S POV]

I closed the door behind me and walked. I just walked. I felt my cheeks getting cold and realised I was crying. Everyone on the street was looking at me. I looked at my watch and realised it was 11pm. I just walked and walked. Then it started pouring. I didnt even bother to find any shelter.

"Fei!" I heard his voice ring out. I turned and saw him, and I ran. "Fei, Baby! Wait!" He started and ran after me. I unknowingly ran onto the road and a loud honk echoed the night. "FEI!" was the last word I heard before I was hit by the vehicle. I flew like a rag doll and Chansung appeared next to me.

"Fei, please... I'm so sorry..." he said and I felt teardrops on my cheeks. I gently touched his face with all the strength I had left in me and I smiled at him. Then everything turned black.