#11 First night together

Forgotten love

"Royal couple fights! Chansung and Fei seen quarreling outside school!"

"Chansung and Fei fights! Was it because of Hyuna?"

All sorts of news headlines and stories were all made up and twisted from the little facts they got. The next morning, when I woke up, I saw the papers on the sofa behind a pillow. I knew Minho was hiding them, so i wouldnt see them but some things cant be hidden.

I woke up and felt arms around my waist, i turned around and saw Chansung. Oh, he was with me the entire night. After the kiss, I broke free, shy and blushing. Minho heard that we were not fighting anymore so he left the house. Chansung tapped my nose and taunted, "Awww someone's shy..." and smiled.

We laid on the bed and I just fell asleep as i was tired because of the ordeal in the day. I could feel Chansung's lips on my cheek when I closed my eyes. I loved the feeling that Chansung gave me. It was me being wrapped in his protective arms, like there is nothing in the world that can harm me. But there was this strange familiar feeling.

I shook Chansung awake and he smiled, "Good morning sunshine." And gave me a peck on my lips. I smiled and returned the greeting. He wanted to laze in bed but I heard Minho opening my door. I patted his and he reluctantly got up. He was only in his long pants (it seemed like he had a pair in his car), he wore it after i slept.

He showed off his trained abs and muscles. I got shy just by looking at him and I covered my eyes with my hands. He laughed at my actions and then muffled himself. Well, he fell onto the bed again and I went to brush my teeth first. As I was doing that, he came in and back hugged me. I almost choked in shock.

Then he whispered, breathing onto my skin, into my ear, "Fei, will you be my girlfriend?" Then he kissed my neck slowly, yes, while I was brushing my teeth. I just chuckled and pushed him away. "Is that a yes?" "What do you think?" I teased and rinsed my mouth. "Answer me~" he said, shaking me. I turned around and kissed him on the lips, "What do you think now?" Then i left the toilet because my cheeks were burning.

I came out of the room and sat on the sofa and felt something under my . I reached for it and pulled out a piece of newspaper and saw my picture. Chansung was holding onto my arms and i was struggling free. I was reading the news when Minho came out from the kitchen with breakfast.

"Fei, breakfast! Your favour-" and paused when he saw me with the papers. "You were not supposed to see that." But I saw the headlines, that aroused my attention. At this moment, after Minho placed my breakfast on the table, Chansung had bathed and he walked out of my room. Minho got shocked as he didnt expect to see Chansung here, wearing only his long pj pants.

Chansung bowed at Minho, and looked at me, smiling. He stopped when he saw me frozen at my seat holding the newspaper. I was staring at the papers. Chansung came and sat next to me, putting his arm around me. Minho sat at my other side, trying to grasp the papers from me.

Chansung got hold of the papers and read. He was about to crush the papers when he saw a line. "Chansung is not engaged to Fei. It is for show." Said by Hyuna. He did not want me to see that and he crushed the papers and threw it away. Chansung looked at me and I just stood up to go shower without eating my breakfast. There was a schedule for me in this variety show, so I quickly bathe.

I came out of the shower and Chansung had already changed out of his pj pants to his work wear and was already wearing his shoes. Minho took my bag and we left home. There was a hoard of paparazzis outside my condominium's security area. The cameras started flashing the moment they saw me.

The reporters were shocked to see Chansung next to me. Chansung had my sunglasses and he put them on for me. More flashes bombarded us. He protected me by shielding me from the reporters that tried to make me talk and answer their questions.

The last straw came when a reporter, trying to get to me, held onto my arm, giving me scratches. I held onto Chansung's arm and tightened my grip on him when i felt pain. He looked at me and saw my arm, red with scratches and had little traces of blood.

He stopped and asked Minho to take me to the car, he then stared at the female reporter who scratched me, and he glared at everyone before looking a camera. "She is my wife and I have every right to be in her house. So please go away and leave her alone." Chansung said to the reporters when they asked him why he was in my house after yesterday's incident.

"What about what Ms Hyuna said? That you guys are not really engaged and it was a show?"

"She was just jealous of us. She likes me but I love Fei. She was unhappy and decided to say this. Please understand and don't follow us." Chansung said and left.

 

 

 

 

 

I couldnt think of how to end this chapter so yeah . If i went out of point or smth please tell me by commenting below :)