#5 Concern

Forgotten love

The teachers went through the lessons but only the girls were paying attention, the guys were either turning around to look at me, still unable to believe I'm in their class, or trying to pass me notes. After what seemed like a long lesson, the bell rang. The guys flocked towards me and kept talking to me, I just smiled and nodded my head, it seemed that the guys were really attracted to me, saying that I'm more y than cute.

The guys were happily asking for my signature and pictures with them. A guy came forward and asked for a picture. I obliged and he slung his arm on my shoulder. "Hey, keep your hands to yourself Mister." A voice rang out and the guys turned around, only to face Chansung. The boys scampered away and the girls started to get Chansung's attention.

 

Chansung came forward, towards me and the room became quiet. I remained seated and Chansung leaned towards me while standing. The girls held their breaths as they saw what unfolds before them. Chansung cupped my face with his hands and asked, "Dear, do you want to go for lunch together?" I was shocked, did he just call me Dear?

I placed my index finger at the centre of his forehead, in between the eyebrows and pushed his face away slowly. "What are you doing?" I asked in suspicion. "Just play along..." he said. So I tried to stand up, but when I did, I had a dizzy spell and swayed. Chansung placed his arm behind me and helped me sit down. "Are you alright?" He asked in concern. But he decided to tease me so he said, "Was that too much for you to handle?", and he smirked.

"Oh please." I mouthed and smiled. Then he pulled out a blue lunchbox from behind his back and set it in front of me. "What is that?" "Lunch.", and he opened up the lid of the lunchbox. I was lost for words for a moment there as I thought of the reason why he packed lunch for me. "But..." "Just eat it."

This guy is ordering people again, huh.

"Wow! Fish in black pepper sauce! My favourite! How did you know i liked that?" "Well I didn't..." "Then?" I finally had a chance to taunt him. "I... I made extra." 

Liar. It was specially made for me, don't deny.

I smiled at my thoughts. "What are you smiling at? I... I'm leaving! Finish everything yeah!" And he left.

Awww. He became shy...

I smiled. I quickly finished the food and it was just in time for the next lesson. However, before the teacher came in, the conversation between two of the two female classmates sitting in front of me caught my attention.

"Chansung was here earlier right?"

"Yea, he came to pass Fei lunch."

"Do you think she knows about his girlfriend who passed away?"

Chansung had a girlfriend? And she passed away?

"Her name was Julyn, wasn't it?"

"Didn't she like fish in black pepper sauce too?"

"That reminds me, in the lunchbox Chansung passed Fei, had fish in black pepper sauce in it!"

"So... does that show that he has not forgotten his late girlfriend?"

"How to? When Fei looks so alike to her?"

My heart sank when i heard that. I felt upset all of a sudden and thought:

Why? Just when I'm thinking of being nice to you, and accepting you in my life, someone has to say you have not forgotten your girlfriend? Why does this happen? And I look alike to this Julyn?

I couldn't help but wonder: Is it just me or you seemed to know a little of my past?