#31 End

Forgotten love

Chansung sat in front of his laptop as Fei lay asleep. He started typing a somewhat alike to a wedding invitation on the laptop. The format is like:

Mr and Mrs Wang and

Mr and Mrs Hwang request the pleasure of your

company at the marriage of their children

MS WANG FEI FEI

and

MR HWANG CHANSUNG

The wedding will be held in SunRise Hotel, Island Ballroom

Time: 1800 - 0000

There would be a after-party for close friends.

Everyone is invited to the wedding reception.

He then sent it to all the media companies to let them know, and the fans are all invited too. He sent it and crawled back into bed with Fei. He then cuddled close with Fei and placed his arm on her waist and Fei snuggled closer to Chansung. Fei then held onto his hand and placed it on her baby bump. Chansung then buried his head at her neck as they fell asleep together.

When the next morning arrived, Chansung was half awake as he felt the bed, then he opened his eyes. Fei was not next to him. He stood up and scanned the room, then the toilet. She wasn't in the toilet or the room. He headed downstairs and halfway down the stairs, the smell of bacon drifted towards him. He then heaved a sigh of relief, he had thought that Fei had gone missing.

He walked slowly down the stairs, then crept up behind her. He admired the view in front of him, Fei was wearing one of his shirts and cooking breakfast for him. He then went forward to back hug her. Fei was shocked and gasped. She turned around and punched his chest playfully.

"You shocked me!" Fei said and Chansung rained kisses on her lips, neck and her tummy. "I'm sorry dear... Forgive me?" then Chansung pouted, showing aegyo. Fei laughed and hugged him. Then they talked about the wedding over breakfast. Chansung then brought her to try out of the wedding dresses and the suits.

Chansung had already finished changing into his suit and was waiting for Fei to finish. The curtain then opened and Chansung turned to see. He stood up and stared in shock, how beautiful can Fei be? He looked at the goddess in front of him. "WOW, you are so beautiful!" Fei blushed and pecked his cheek.

So they commenced with the wedding pictorials and the preparations of the wedding. Fei was resting at home when Chansung went to the hotel's ballroom to see the preparations to the wedding. And the time passed really quickly. And it was time for the wedding to go through.

 

WEDDING DAY

[FEI'S POV]

I sat in the preparation room and was in my wedding dress. Chansung requested for me to wear a short one, just in case I tripped. I stared at myself in the mirror and smiled. I am finally marrying Chansung. My friends were with me and I was getting my hair fixed when the door opened. Hyuna strolled in and I held my breath. She walked into the room only when my friends were out, and locked the door. She came towards me and whispered into my ear.

"What a beautiful bride. Congrats."

"What do you want?" I snapped and she just smiled. Then she walked out of the room. I sat down in fear and my dad walked in. He looked at me and asked if I was alright. I forced out a smile because I didn't want him to worry. He then led me to the doors of the ballroom. Chansung was waiting for me there. My dad then placed my hand on Chansung's and said, "I am handing my daughter over to you. Please take good care of her and your children." Chansung nodded and then the doors opened.

 

[CHANSUNG'S POV]

I was very nervous when I saw Fei and her dad walked towards me. He then placed Fei's hand on mine and said, "I am handing my daughter over to you. Please take good care of her and your children." I nodded and the doors opened. I looked at Fei and something tells me Fei is bothered by something. But I didn't think too much and we walked in.

We went to the head table and the night went well.

 

[NO ONE'S POV]

The night went smoothly but Fei was worried that Hyuna might suddenly do something. The host then invited Chansung and Fei up to the stage and wanted them to invite everyone to drink from their glasses. Fei wanted to drink but Chansung grabbed the glass from her and downed it. Everyone cheered and suddenly Hyuna appeared in front of the stage. 

Everyone became quiet and watched as what enfolds before them. "What do you want?" Chansung said and Hyuna laughed.

Everyone was afraid Hyuna was going to hurt the bride because Hyuna walked up the stairs and went to Fei. Fei looked at Hyuna and couldn't say a word.

"What do you what?" Chansung said and stepped up in front of Fei. Cameras were flashing as the media took pictures. They were taking pictures the whole night, but they went crazy when Hyuna come into the picture.

"Trust you to be so uptight." Hyuna chuckled and took both Fei and Chansung's hands.

"I know what I did before was bad. I know whatever I did to Fei was beyond forgiveness, but I know my mistake now. Chansung loves you, Fei and I know it. I knew it a long time ago, but I didn't want to acknowledge it. I lost. I lost him the moment I cheated. So I am very sorry..." Hyuna looked at both of them and tears fell from her eyes.

Fei went forward and placed her hands on her face, and used her thumbs to wipe her tears away. "Don't worry, I forgive you. You are my sister and I won't stay angry at you for long. Don't cry already, alright?" Fei then brought Hyuna into her arms. After a while, Hyuna pulled away from Fei and pulled something out of her pocket.

"Here, my wedding gift to you. Tickets to Maldives for 2 weeks." She handed Chansung the tickets and then Chansung pulled her into his arms and thanked her. Hyuna teared again and quickly wipe away her tears. Hyuna then pulled away from him and took the champagne glass from Chansung and downed it in one shot.

"LET'S ALL GIVE THIS COUPLE OUR BLESSINGS!" Cameras flashed again. Then Chansung led Fei back to their hotel room to change to another dress and suit for the after party. Fei was wearing a blue dress and Chansung was in a white suit. They arrived back to the ballroom again and the DJ played party music.

 

 

 

We both started the first dance and soon everyone was on the dance floor going crazy. Chansung led me to our table and made me sit down, he was afraid that someone would accidentally knock into me. He reasoned that i could hurt myself and our baby when I pouted.

"Hey, what did I say about pouting?" and he pouted along with me, he is unbelievable, and I loved that about him. I laughed and playfully tapped his cheek. He tilted my cheek and leaned in for a kiss. 

"Hey baby girl!" a familiar voice rang out. "OPPA!" I stood up and ran towards him and into his arms. "Hey, dont run like this! Mind the baby!" Chansung came running after me and i rubbed my tummy and muttered a quick apology to him.

"Why didn't you come see us earlier?" I taunted Nichkhun. Then I noticed the female companion beside him. "Oh i see..." with playfulness in my voice as i punched his arm. "Hello, I'm Tiffany." and she extended her hand for a handshake.

"Hi, I'm Fei, and this is my husband Chansung." I replied and shook her hand. "So you are the Fei that Nichkhun keeps telling me about." and she gave us her eye-smile, looking lovingly into Nichkhun's eyes. "You guys?" I trailed off. "Yeap! Tiffany here is my girlfriend!" I looked at him and smiled. "And you didnt tell me about her!"

"Hey, i was about to ok, then your baby news came out!" Nichkhun defended himself and Tiffany laughed. I looked at Chansung and he was looking at how pretty Tiffany was. I decided to and put on a pout. "You forgot your wife the moment a pretty lady steps in huh. Are you forgetting me because I'm pregnant yeah?", then i crossed my arms.

Chansung snapped out of his thoughts and looked at me. He saw me folding my arms and pouting, he panicked. "What? Wait. I wasn't. I... I was..." he stammered. Nichkhun, Tiffany and I laughed at how panicky he looked. "I was just kidding you!" Chansung then grabbed my by my waist and pulled me closer to him, before planting a kiss on my lips.

"Kid me? You shall see what I'm gonna do to you tonight!" Chansung said with a smirk and we all knew what he was talking about, I blushed. Nichkhun then punched him on his arm and said, "Be mindful of your child! And dont ever bully my baby girl, if not, you shall get it from me." Nichkhun then waved a fist in Chansung's face. Chansung's face cringed at the thought of being punched by him, the pain from his punches before was etched to his heart.

 

Immediately, Chansung saluted Nichkhun and said, "Yes sir!". All of us had a good laugh together. Nichkhun then pulled Tiffany to the dance floor and being amazing dancers they are, once the beat drops, they started to dance. They earned cheers from everyone. There were friendly dance battles and I was laughing all the way with Chansung drinking at every table.

When everything ended, Chansung was tipsy. We thanked the guests for coming and Nichkhun had to bring Chansung upstairs, Tiffany and I then headed to the living room of the suite we had. Nichkhun laid Chansung on the bed and heard us laughing outside. He walked out and I was showing Tiffany Nichkhun's childhood photos.

I was telling her Nichkhun's embarrassing stories and Nichkhun turned bright red. After 2 hours of laughing and drinking wine (other than me), Nichkhun was tipsy. Tiffany and I had to guide him to the suite next door, which I had booked after knowing KhunFany was here.

I went back and took a relaxing bath. Just when I was brushing my teeth, , Chansung broke into the toilet and started to rain kisses on my neck. I laughed and I told him to take a bath. He whined and wanted me to bath for him. So i did. We laid on the bed together after bathing.

He cuddled me close to him and we fell asleep.

 

[5 YEARS LATER]

"Omma!! Oppa bullied me!" My 2 and a half year old little girl cried. "JONGHYUN AH dont bully your sister!" "Omma! I didnt! Hyeyeonnie drew on my book!". Then they started to quarrel.

I shot them both a look and they both quieten down. Then suddenly the front door unlocked. "APPA IS HOME!" The kids shouted in unison as they ran to the door to greet Chansung. "HEY KIDS!" He smiled and picked Hyeyeon up. Hyeyeon stuck out her tongue at JongHyun and he pouted. "Hey, JongHyun, you are 4 now, you are a big boy, dont pout."

The boy immediately smiled and looked at Chansung, saying, "Appa, i am a big boy now and I can protect Omma!" Chansung chuckled and ruffled his hair."Hyeyeonnie! Have you been a good girl?" Chansung asked. She nodded her little head and hugged her father by his neck.

I laughed at the sight of them. Chansung looked up and said, "Hey! Hows my favourite woman doing?" I walked up to him and pecked his cheeks. " Cooking dinner!" "Hmm, i should get clean now right? Ok kids, go watch tv!" And JongHyun let go of Chansung's leg and Hyeyeon ran off after being let down. Chansung then pulled me to him and kissed my lips.

Over dinner, i had to tell a news to Chansung. I smiled and said, "Hey, dear. I have something to say." "What is the matter baby?" I placed my hand of my tummy and said, "I went to the doctors today. And he said," i paused and smiled triumphantly, "he said I'm 3 weeks pregnant!"

A smile crept onto his face and he jumped up. The kids looked at him, amused as he kissed my forehead. "KIDS! You are gonna have another dongsaeng soon!". The kids cheered and they each grabbed my hand, "Omma, i'll protect the little girl in your tummy!" Jonghyun said. Hyeyeon then agreed and said, "Omma, she will be the prettiest little girl, just like omma!" Chansung and I smiled and we asked them why they wanted a girl. They said because they wanted a girl dongsaeng.

We had a good laugh and this is how my story went.

 

 

 

 

WELL MY FIRST FAN FIC HAS ENDED AND THOSE WHO READ THIS LONG FANFIC OF MINE, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! ^^ I ALMOST WANTED TO GIVE UP WRITING BECAUSE I RAN OUT OF PLOTS TO USE. BUT I PULLED THROUGH ^^

 

THANKS FOR READING!

 

LOVE LOTS