#27 Care

Forgotten love

Hyuna came rushing into the kitchen and pried Chansung's arms away from me and gave me a push. Before Chansung could catch me, I grabbed onto the counter and steadied myself. I had a sudden ache and I slowly stood up straight. Chansung realised that something was amiss and he ran forward and held me, putting his arm around me. He then helped me upstairs, as Hyuna watched with envy.

Chansung slowly came downstairs after making sure I was alright. Hyuna was sitting in the living room and crossed her arms. Chansung stood in front of her and asked her angrily, "Didn't I tell you not to push Fei like this? Which part of her being pregnant do you not understand?" Hyuna ignored him, she stood up and said, "Hey Baby! I missed you!", as she held onto his arm 

Chansung shoved her hand away and glared at her. "What was that doing here anyway? Didn't you tell her that we are getting married?" "We? What we? We are not getting married. I told my mom and dad and they understood my stand, so I am officially telling you. I am not marrying anyone other than Fei." Chansung then stormed off, only to be held back by Hyuna.

Chansung had both his hands on his sides. Hyuna slid her arms through the gap between the arm and body, gave him a back hug. "What are you saying?" Chansung removed her hands from his waist and turned around to face her. "I am saying that I am marrying Fei. So please, don't disrupt us anymore." Chansung then walked away, towards the kitchen because the kettle on the stove was whistling.

Hyuna clenched her teeth and balled her hand into a fist, seething with anger as she said in a straight tone, "You are definitely going to regret this."

 

3 WEEKS LATER

I am currently 14 weeks pregnant and the press conference is happening next week. I was resting in the bedroom and Chansung was at work. I was about to fall asleep when I heard someone opening the door and barging in. I didn't care too much cause I thought Chansung was back, and as I looked at the clock on the wall, it was the time that Chansung said he would be back at.

I stood up and was wearing the house slippers when my room door opened. Hyuna barged in and came up towards me. Without saying anything, she gave me a hard slap and I fell onto the bed. She started to say, "! ! How could you?! Chansung was supposed to be mine! But you, being pregnant, stole him away from me! How could you do this to your sister?! He doesn't like people lying to him, yet you did not tell him your real identity! Julyn, how could you!"

"I didn't steal him away from you! How are you my sister, you are just a daughter that my mother and her boyfriend had! You are not even my real blood sister! Why should I even you have a chance with him? Two years ago, you staged that car accident, taking my chance with Chansung away from me, now you are here hurling abuse on me?"

"That car accident was to remove you from his life, you lucky ! That car accident didn't kill your worthless life and this is revenge huh? To get back at me for kissing your boyfriend? Is the kid in you even his? For all I know, that child could be Nichkhun's! That bastard of a child!"

Hearing Hyuna hurling abuse on me is already enough, now she was abusing my child and Nichkhun? I got up from the bed and went to grab her hair. She then grabbed my hair back and we struggled to get out of each other's hands. At this moment, the door to the bedroom flew open and Chansung came rushing in.

I was on the floor and Hyuna was over me, she grabbed my hair with both hands and Chansung came in and got Hyuna off me. He then held me up and asked if I was alright. I nodded and he glared at Hyuna. Hyuna wanted to come towards me but he grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the room and pushed her out of the house.

I fell back onto the bed as I felt a weird sensation in my tummy. I caressed my tummy, talking to my baby, apologising as I teared up. Chansung then rushed into the room and saw me crying. He knelt down beside me and kept asking if I was alright. I shook my head and just buried my face in his chest. He hugged me and patted my head as I cried. "Baby, please stop crying... It is not good for you and the baby..." he said with concern.

After a while, I stopped moving and Chansung got a shock. He shook me and I opened my eyes slowly, I had fallen asleep and he heaved a sigh of relief. He carried me bridal style onto the bed and tucked me in. Chansung was angered by what Hyuna did and he wanted to talk to her.