#28 Lies

Forgotten love

[NO ONE'S POV]

Chansung and Hyuna met in Hyuna's place. "Hey Baby, why the sudden meeting?" "Don't baby me. I came here to talk to you. About Fei." "What is with that ? Why are you always helping here instead of me?" Hyuna then walked over to him and grabbed his arm, showing off her aegyo. "I am the one who really loves you!" "Stop saying you love me! If you really love me, you wouldn't disrupt my life again! If you really love me, you would not mistreat Fei, the woman i love!"

"Well, at least I don't lie to you!" Hyuna blurted out. Chansung turned around to face Hyuna and stared hard at her, "What do you mean by that?" "Noth...ing" Hyuna said and tried to walk away to the kitchen, away from Chansung, only to be grabbed by Chansung. Chansung grabbed both her arms tightly, "What do you mean?"

Hyuna kept quiet because she knew Chansung was angry and he would start shouting the moment she says something wrong. Chansung realised that Hyuna knew this trait of his so he calmed down and released his hold on her. He then sat down on the sofa and patted the seat next to him, asking her to sit down and talk.

"Tell me what is going on." "Do you really want to know?" "Just tell me." "Promise me you won't get angry." Chansung nodded and then Hyuna started.

"Fei isn't want you think she is. Julyn..." "What do you mean?" Hyuna steadied her breath and whispered, "Fei is Julyn. Julyn is Fei." Chansung couldn't get what she said and he told her to speak clearer and louder. "Fei is Julyn! And Julyn is Fei!" Chansung couldn't believe his ears and grabbed Hyuna's arms again. "WHAT?! FEI IS JULYN? HOW DID YOU FIND OUT?" Chansung flared up and it scared Hyuna for a moment.

"Channie, please calm down. You are hurting me... Let go..." Chansung let go of her and clenched his teeth. Chansung then slowly let go of her. He then breathes in deeply and exhaled. "I'm sorry. Just, continue.."

"She was in an accident before right? 2 years ago? She lost her memory then, the memories of you two being together, that was why she didn't remember you at all. After the fake engagment, she kept finding trouble with me. Like in the toilet (chapter #17), she called me a and slapped me. She said a lot of insulting words to me." "She did that? Then when did she regain her memories? Why didn't she tell me?"

"She regained her memories after having another small car accident, do you remember that one? (Chapter #20)" "Yeah... She regained her memories then? That was so long ago!" "Did her attitude and behaviour change after that day?" "Somehow... She said she hadn't had the feeling of hugging me for a long time... No wonder when I said Julyn's name, she was uneasy... HOW COULD SHE LIE TO ME?"

"Chansung, please let me continue...." Chansung nodded his head, angered. "After she regained her memories, she asked me out and she hurled abuse on me again! She pushed me and I tripped and fell off the railing, remember? Then you saw what happened afterwards. Then later at home, she pushed me and I hit my head. Then she came towards me wanting to hit me again, then you came in."

At each word Hyuna said, the rage in Chansung increased, because he didn't like people that he loved lying to him. "I know pushing her is my fault but I realised a secret of hers. The child in her, is Nichkhun's, it isn't yours. I overheard her talking to Nichkhun, that's why I tried to take the baby away, I don't want her to lie to you anymore." "No wonder Nichkhun was so worried about Fei, wait no Julyn. That bastard!" "Chansung... please believe me... I have no reason to lie to you, I love you so much..."

As Chansung digest the lies Hyuna had thrown at him, the deeper he fell into believing them. What he didn't know was that she said all those that happened to Fei and didn't tell him what she actually did. He was seething with rage inside and wanted to find Fei and Nichkhun to speak to them about this. He needed the truth. So he ran out of Hyuna's place and got onto his car.

As Chansung exited her home, Hyuna looked at him and smirked. "That is going to have a hard time now! That is what you get if you decide to go against me." Chansung raced home in his car and barged into the house. I was in the living room admiring the baby clothes Nichkhun had got for me. When he entered the house, I didn't know he was mad and showed him the clothes.

"Dear, you see what Nichkhun Oppa got for our child! So cute right?!" I said as I waved the clothes in front of Chansung. Suddenly, Chansung grabbed my wrist forcefully. I dropped the baby clothes and he dragged me upstairs to our room.