#16 Living Together

Forgotten love

I ran off with Nichkhun behind me. I kept thinking, "Why does this happen to me?" "Why does she want to do this?" "Why do I have to like Chansung?" And wiped my tears as I ran.

My hands then ran down to my neck and it stung. I stopped and held my neck, then i felt something. I removed my hand and saw blood, i just stood there looking at my palm.

Nichkhun caught with me and saw me just standing there. "Fei! What are you doing standing there!" He came running to me. He saw the blood and looked at my neck. He then held onto me and I had a giddy spell.

"Are you alright?" He asked me and I fainted before I could answer. He gently patted my face saying, "Wake up! Fei!"

At this point, Chansung caught up with us. He saw Nichkhun and an unconscious me in his arms. Nichkhun was about to carry me up, when Chansung came over and carried me himself.

Nichkhun looked at his back as he ran off, and smiled. "At least he cares about her." "Wake up! Fei, please." Chansung pleaded and I opened my eyes slowly. I wanted him to put me down. He set me down on the ground and immediately hugged me.

"Let go of me." I tried to get out of his hug. "I am not going to! I am so sorry for hitting you. I swear it was by accident! I was jealous that new guy was so close to you... At the canteen, i brought Hyuna with me because i wanted to make you jealous..."

When he said canteen, i was reminded of what happened to me in the washroom. I pushed him away and I subconsciously placed a hand of my neck to hide my injury. He saw and he placed his hand on mine. He then proceeds to lift my hand and he saw the scratches.

"Fei. Dear. What happened? Did Hyuna do this to you?" Chansung asked me with a strict look on his face, as he cupped my face with his hands. "No no I'm fine. She didnt do anything." And Chansung felt that he shouldnt probe further and he stopped asking.

We then made our way to the sick bay to check if I was really alright. Then he helped me take the rest of the day off.

The day passed quickly and the next day, I woke up and saw Chansung sleeping in the living room. I knelt down beside him and traced his eyebrow with my finger. Then i bent forward to kiss his cheek when he turned his head and i kissed his lips.

I look at him and he opened his eyes. I sniled sheepishly as he held my cheek in his hand, and brought my face towards him where he kissed my forehead.

He realised that he had forgotten to bring an extra set of clothes. So he rushed to his home to change his clothes. I the tv and saw the morning news. Someone had taken a picture of me and Chansung fighting, Chansung and Hyuna kissing and a picture of me lying on Nichkhun's shoulder.

The news caption read, 'Royal Couple's love in danger? Hyuna kisses Chansung in front of Fei. Is the engagement between Chansung and Fei still going strong?'

 

I dropped the remote in shock and Minho called me immediately. Ever since I started school, I had less schedules to go to, Minho and I had not talked for a few days.

"Fei, have you seen the news? I go away for a short while and this happens? I need to see you. Bring Chansung with you, i will call Min. Lets meet at the rooftop of your school."

I called Chansung after the call with Minho.

"Hey dear~ Miss me already?" Chansung chuckled when he said that. "Dear..." I started. "What's wrong?" he asked when he sensed the tone of my voice was weird.

I told him everything and he came over to pick me up. We then went to school quietly and no one noticed that we were out and about. I guess not many people watch the morning news.

We reached the rooftop and saw Minho with Min, and they look anxious. We slowly walked towards them and Minho said, "The bosses want you guys to live together. In order to for you guys to stop having fake engagement news, we need you guys to follow their orders."

Chansung smirked and held my hand tightly. I played held his arm with my other hand and we both nodded to the plan. Chansung then drove me to my place to pack my stuff and we headed to his home.

I wowed when I alighted from the car. His house is 3 storeys high, he then took my bags and brought me upstairs.

 

 

 

 

He opened the door and i rushed in. I awed at everything and he chuckled. Chansung then led me upstairs. We walked past his bedroom and i was tempted to see what is inside. You know what they say 'To see how a man is, look at his bedroom'

I walked towards the room and was about to touch the door knob when he came forward and blocked me. "No baby, not in here." He said and opened the door to another room, where he always slept.

He placed my bags on the floor. I asked, "Channie, am I sleeping in this room?" He nodded.

"But isnt this your bedroom?" "Yeah, so?" "So i am sleeping with you?" "Why, are you shy?" Chansung taunted and nudged me. "I'm not~" and smiled shyly. Then he grabbed my waist and threw me on the bed.

He then used his arms to support him as he look at me face to face. "What are you do-" i started and he planted his lips on mine.

"Shh, let me kiss you." Chansung said mockingly. I just lay there, letting his hands go all over me. I was getting shy as he tried to my shirt. So i pushed him away. "Channie... please, not yet." I said, as he kissed my neck.

 

He stops and looks at me, my face and ears burning red in shyness. Then he tapped my nose, and smiled, "Alright... Guess I would have to save it for later then!" he then rest his head on my throat.

We moved in in the morning and we unpacked till 2pm. Then we had the rest of the day to ourselves.

We cuddled and fell asleep. I woke up lying on the chest of a shirtless Chansung. I traced my finger along his abs and i felt a hand patting on my head. I looked up and saw Chansung smiling in his sleep.

I slowly crept up and wanted to leave the bed to make dinner as it was already dinner time. His hand grabbed mine and he mumbled, "Please, dont go... dont leave me." I looked at him and realised he was still asleep. I patted his hand and assured him I was not going anywhere.

I got off the bed and was heading out the door when i felt uncomfortable in the dress i was wearing. I took it off, as I was sure Chansung was asleep and rummaged through my bag for something comfortable. When i couldnt find one, i went to Chansung's closet and took one of his shirts.

I went downstairs and began cooking. 1 soup and 3 dishes. And fruits, we have bananas! I just took whatever i could find in the kitchen and whipped up these dishes.

I was cutting up the carrots when a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. I shrieked and turned around. I saw Chansung grinning and he was standing there in his pj pants.

He asked what was the dishes for today. I told him that there would be fish in black pepper sauce. And his face fell a little.

[CHANSUNG'S POV]

We finally can live together! I went over to her place with her and helped her pack her bags. I drove Fei to my house and she awed at everything. Boy, she is so cute! I opened the door and she rushed inside.

I then led her upstairs and we walked toward the room I always slept in. We walked past my master bedroom. She walked towards the room and wanted to open the door.

"Oh no," and rushed to block her from opening the door. "Baby, not this one," and led her to the next room. I can't possibly let her see what is inside. I opened the door of the other roon and set her bags on the floor.

She looked around and asked, "Channie, am I sleeping in this room?" I nodded.

"But isnt this your bedroom?" "Yeah, so?" "So I am sleeping with you?" "Why, are you shy?" I said and nudged her. "I'm not~" and smiled shyly. I then grabbed her waist and threw her on the bed.

I have waited for a kiss like this with her for a long time. I used my arms to support myself as I looked at her face to face. "What are you do-" she started and I kissed her to shut her up. "Shh, let me kiss you," i whispered into her ear. She just laid there and she has her hands on my back.

I couldnt fight the urge and my hands started running up and down her waist. I was trying to her shirt, and I was kissing her neck when she pushed me away.

"Channie... please, not yet." She said shyly. I looked at her and saw her face and ears burning red, she is shy! So cute! I tapped her nose a few tines and smiled at her. "Alright... Guess I will have to save it for later then!" I then rested my head on .

Well, i fell asleep and felt tracing on my body. I opened my eyes little bit and saw Fei's head on my chest. I patted her head and fell asleep again. Then i had a dream about Julyn leaving me and i reached out to grab her hand.

I realised i was holding Fei's hand when she said, "Dont worry, I am not going anywhere." And patted my hand. I felt her leave the bed.

I crept downstairs a while later and saw her in my shirt. She looks so y, the shirt reached high up her thighs but just enough to cover her areas. I am so glad she is mine.

I crept behind her and gave her a back hug. She was so shocked and she looks at me with those eyes of hers.

What a day together under the same roof. I hope this dream with her will never go away. But somehow what she does, remind me of Julyn. She cooked fish in black pepper sauce for dinner. I cant help but think of Julyn...