#22 Confront

Forgotten love

"WHAT?! Are you serious? He said that?" Nichkhun exclaimed in anger. Everyone turned and looked at us. I placed my hand over his mouth and shushed him.

"OPPA! Lower your volume!" I exclaimed softly.

He held onto my hand and smiled. Then his face expression changed. "But did he really say that?"

"He said, 'I regret knowing you.' even though he only saw me not helping her up. He only cared about her, he didnt even bothered to find out what she said or do to me..." I started to tear up.

"Baby girl, don't cry..." Nichkhun hushed me.

"She tore up my clothes at Chansung's place. She pushed me and I hit my head. Chansung opened the door when I was walking up towards her and that pretended to fall! And you should know what happened right? She called me a ... And he blamed everything on me the moment he SAW what happened in front of him."

As we were talking and having skinships like me covering his mouth, him rubbing my back and him patting my head, someone was taking pictures of us. And accidentally flash of the camera caught my eye and Nichkhun realised someone was taking our pictures. He looked behind me and saw some guy behaving suspiciously and he stomped up to the person.

Nichkhun grabbed the man by his collar and pulled him up. "What the hell do you think you are doing?"

The paparazzi froze and Nichkhun took his camera. He shook the camera in the face of the paparazzi and warned him. "Let me warn you mister. If I see these pictures in the papers, magazines or the internet tomorrow, I will sue you till your pants drop. You get me?"

The paparazzi nodded his head quickly ad scampered away. Nichkhun then walked towards me and just laughed his head off. I playfully punched his chest and said, "Oppa! You sneaky little boy! Why scare that poor guy?" "Well he was sneakily taking pictures of us, that is invading our privacy, you know?" I chuckled at what he said.

"OK! Everyone, break time is over! Back to work!"

Nichkhun grabbed my hand and we walked slowly towards the set outside the restaurant. Little did I know that the paparazzi took more pictures after he took a call.

Days past, and both Nichkhun and I had been very busy due to our work and studies. I was feeling faint one day along the stairs and almost fell down when a pair of strong and sturdy arms held onto me. I looked at the person holding me and I saw Chansung. I stood properly and I wriggled out of his hold and walked away.

He grabbed onto my arm and dragged me to the rooftop. "Let go of me!" I shrieked as I kept fidgeting in his hold.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"I'm not..."

"Then why didn't you pick up my calls? Why did you walk away when you see me in school?"

"Nothing... I was busy with work... I didn't have the mood to do anything..."

"Stop lying to me!"

"I'm not!" I shouted and a pain in my head hit me. I held my hand in pain.

"Fei... Are you alright? Dear?"

"I am alright, let go of me. Go back to Hyuna... I don't want to see you."

"BABY GIRL! Our next schedule is-" Nichkhun's voice rang out behind us.

"Baby girl? Baby Girl?! He calls you that now?" Chansung said as he grabbed my wrist.

"OW! Chansung! You are hurting me!" I said and Nichkhun came running. He pushed Chansung away and he got angry. Chansung came towards Nichkhun and gave him a punch in the face.

"NICHKHUN! Are you alright oppa?"

"FEI!"

"Chansung I am so disappointed in you... Baby girl is his pet name for me! We have known each other since we were kids! How could you hit him like this?!"

"I didn't know... I am so sorry..."

"You are always like this! You don't get your facts right before you do something! You just let your emotions take over you! First Hyuna then now Nichkhun?"

"Hyuna? What does this got to do with her?"

"There you go again! HYUNA HYUNA HYUNA!"

"WELL you dragged her into this conversation first!"

"I didn't want to believe what Fei told me before about you shielding Hyuna, but now I believe her." Nichkhun got up and ran towards Chansung, giving him a punch on his face. I went in between both guys to stop the fight. I came face to face with their fists and they stopped just in time, before hitting my face.

I then held onto Nichkhun's arm and dragged him away. Chansung stood there dumbfounded and he thought to himself, "Why did she mention Hyuna earlier? Does Hyuna have something to this with this?"

 

"Why did you hit him?" I questioned Nichkhun.

"Because he bullied my baby girl." he said as he pinched my nose.

"YAH! Please be serious." I hit his hand away. He laughed and I asked, "When did you say our next schedule for fliming?"

"Later at 3pm."

"What? I haven't rest enough... Oppa~~~"

Nichkhun laughed at my attempt in aegyo and tapped my nose. He then patted his own shoulder and he said, "Come on, later I'll let you rest here."