#21 Confiding

Forgotten love

I left his house and went to the park. That park held so memories of us. I sat at our usual spot and just brawled my eyes out.

 

Flashback:

We were supposed to meet at 9pm,but it is 9.15pm and he is no where in sight. I was getting cold and was rubbing my hands together. Suddenly the lights in the park went off. Candles lit up in front of me and it spelt "Julyn, will you be my girlfriend?" My tears sprang into my eyes and i looked up. Chansung was holding onto a bouquet of roses. I placed my hand over my mouth and and laughed with tears dripping out of my eyes. I looked at him, he was on the ground, on one knee. I nodded at him sincerely and he jumped up! He hugged me and lifted me off the ground. At that moment I thought i was the happiest lady in the world.

 

I thought of what happened and smiled, in tears. Everyone in the park, were taking second looks at me. "Isnt that Fei?" "Why is she crying?" "Princess Fei? Is that you?" "Did someone bully her?" I wanted to ignore their passing comments but i heard a scoff. "Well, served her right to come between Hyuna and Chansung!" I looked up and looked at the girl who said the last sentence. I glared at her and she scampered off. I burst out crying again. Yes. This is what I deserved. I should have regained my memories. I shouldnt have agreed to this fake engagement. I shouldnt have fell in love with Chansung. I stood up and walked slowly, back to my dorm.

School had been normal the past few days. It consisted of me sitting in class, with Nichkhun peering over me, concerned. Then Chansung entering the class and pulling me out. Then Hyuna comes out and makes a scene. I would walk back to class emotionally wrecked but calm in the face. And the likes. I was tired. Tired of all these. I began to think of what I should do. Should I confess to the media about our fake engagement? Then I received a call from MinHo. I had a schedule to go to in the morning. It was a drama special and I was the female lead. I walked back to class and sat down. Nichkhun looked at me and I smiled back at him. He knows that somehow im alright and ruffled my hair.

"Ok! Episode 2 Scene 10! Ready, lights! Camera! Action!" 

"I am so sorry... I didnt know it would turn out like this..." I cried and held onto the arm of my onscreen boyfriend, Nichkhun.

Yes, Nichkhun is in the same drama as me, as my onscreen boyfriend. The story was about a couple that broke up due a misunderstanding. Three years past and the both of them met in the same university and got back together after the guy knew the truth behind what the girl did.

"I dont think we should ever meet!" Nichkhun hissed.

"I am so sorry..." I pleaded for his forgiveness with the tone of my voice.

"Let go of me!" He said coldly and swiped my hands away harshly.

I fell sitting onto the floor, as the rain starts to rain down on my brokenheart. I laughed, laughed in pain. The harder the rain became, the louder my laugh and the increased amount of my tears.

"CUT! Good take! Fei, everyone, nice job!" The director said happily as everyone went on their lunch break.

Nichkhun came over with a towel and placed it on my head. He then proceeds to wipe my hair dry for me. I smiled at his antic and was reminded of Chansung again. My face fell as the image of smiling Chansung appeared in my mind. Nichkhun saw the look on my face and immediately realised something was troubling me. It was lunch break then and he sat down with me at the dining area.

"Baby girl, what's wrong?" he called me by his pet name for me and i looked at him.

"Nothing's wrong." and forced a smile.

"Don't lie to me. Tell oppa whats wrong..."

"I don't know what is wrong with Chansung nowadays. He only believes Hyuna and not me. I suffered amnesia because of a car accident 2 years ago... My name was Julyn, and Chansung was my boyfriend. I saw them kissing at his birthday party and I ran away, and by coincidence, I was knocked down by a car when I left the place."

"But I thought you said you had amnesia? How did you remember all these?"

"I had another small car accident two weeks ago and I knocked my head. That was when the memories came back to me."

"Are you alright now? I am so sorry I wasn't there when you needed me..." Nichkhun said apologetically as he patted my head.

"Yeah, I am alright now, I guess. I confronted Hyuna straight after I felt I was ok enough to go places on my own. She admitted to everything and somehow we had a fight. I pushed her and she fell over the railing at the rooftop we met at. I walked towards her and my anger got into me. I wanted to step on the hand she was supporting herself with-"

"WHAT?! YAH, FEI! What were you thinking?" Nichkhun stared at me in anger.

"Oppa, I know I'm at fault but..."