Introduction

Forgotten love

The windows that were left half opened the night before, allowed a cool morning breeze to drift into the room, setting the lacey curtains in a swaying manner. Sunlight shone through the curtains, lighting up the room and the clock on the wall shows that the time is already 10 in the morning, but the owner of this beautiful room is still in deep slumber.

 

"FEI! Time for you to get up!" A man's voice rang out.

"..." Fei, who was lying lazily on the bed made a slight movement to face away from the sunlight, and continued sleeping.

"Look at the time! Why aren't you getting up yet?!" The man then proceeds to flip open the blanket covering the lady in bed and pushed her.

"Oh my gosh! Don't disturb me!" Fei then waved a fist in the air.

"Ah, FEI! Stop-" he did not realise that she had a temper when she is woken up abruptly and he suffered a hit at his eye area.

In a fit of anger, he picked her up from the bed and carried her to the washroom.

"MINHO! What are you doing?! Let me down!"

"Lazy bum! Brush your teeth quick! There is a whole day of events for you! Hurry up if not i will brush your teeth for you!"

 

 

 

 


Hey guys, if you are unsure why I only have one chapter up, please refer to the foreword. Thanks ^^ <3