Chapter 09 : Most likely

The Closer I Get
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Classes starts after a few weeks of break. All students were happy to see their friends again. As for Soo Jung, it's all the same, nothing change. It's been cold since a new season starts, as she was walking. Ji Ho tap her at the back and she startled.

Soo Jung: "You scared me" 

Ji Ho: "You always get surprise everytime someone taps you at the back." Soo Jung glared at him and said

Soo Jung: "Because I've never been surprise like that." then Ji Ho put his arms in to Soo Jung and said

Ji Ho: "Okay, let's go to our class" and they were both walking together. Jae Hyun was there with his varsity team mates and he noticed them walking together to get inside. 

Soo Jung and Ji Ho have the same class and they were both in the same row that's why Ji Ho keeps on distracting Soo Jung.  Then their teacher called their attention for an announcement.

Teacher 1: "As you may know, the school will have an outing for the coming weeks and please pass these pamphlets to everyone."

When Soo Jung got the paper, she reads it and it was an outing that every seniors have to attend and will be accredited to their subjects.

Soo Jung: "Do I really have to go in here?"

Ji Ho: "Yes!"

Soo Jung: "I'm not really in to this...and besides I would just sleep in this outing...I much rather spent time it in my bedroom."

Ji Ho: "Hey, you're being gloomy about this, think of this as a new thing to experience."

Soo Jung reads it's a 3 days of outing and it will also have activities for students and also seminars, conventions and other stuff that most likely the students of Nam High School would want.

Soo Jung: "I will think of this...I would ask my parents first."

After their classes, Soo Jung spent her break alone since Ji Ho have other class. While Soo Jung was eating alone in a table. Jae Hyun noticed her from a far and decided to go near her.

Jae Hyun: "Hi!" Soo Jung looked at Jae Hyun 

Soo Jung: "Hi!" then Jae Hyun sat at the opposite side

While they were eating their food, Jae Hyun asked Soo Jung

Jae Hyun: "Are you going to the school's outing?"

Soo Jung: "I don't know yet...I'm still asking my parents later."

Jae Hyun: "I hope you can come because there are a lot of activities and other things you might find interesting."

Then Soo Jung still remember the night that Jae Hyun told him before he went home. And she's still wondering what kind of luck she brings to Jae Hyun. She don't want to conclude something other than being friends with him. 

A group of girls came from the cafeteria, and it's Su Min with her friends. She noticed Jae Hyun and Soo Jung. She calmly walks in to them and she greeted them.

Su Min: "Hi! Soo Jung"

Soo Jung and Jae Hyun looked at Su Min, and Jae Hyun was a bit surprised that Su Min knew Soo Jung.

Su Min: "Can I sit with you two?"

Soo Jung: "Ah...Yes, of course you can."

Su Min sat next to Soo Jung then Jae Hyun asked Su Min

Jae Hyun: "How come do you know Soo Jung?"

Su Min: "Soo Jung and I met in a party and we talked, right Soo Jung?'

Soo Jung: "Yes, we met in a party."

Jae Hyun: "How come I didn't know you came also to the party?!"

Soo Jung was a bit cautious about Jae Hyun's words to her, and knowing Su Min likes Jae Hyun, she wants to stop Jae Hyun from asking too much.

Soo Jung: "Why do you have to know if I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter