Chapter 21 : When she and him misses each other

The Closer I Get
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a week, Jae Hyun finally attend in school but unfortunately he haven't seen Soo Jung because she needs to go to her university's early orientation. 

Jae Hyun has been bothered by what happened in the past few days especially the conversation he had with his dad. 

While in the cafeteria, Jae Hyun spending his break alone when Ji Ho noticed him from a far and he went to his table.

Ji Ho: "Hey!" Jae Hyun looked at him and greeted Ji Ho.

Ji Ho: "So what happened? you seem serious here being all alone."

Jae Hyun: "Nothing... I just haven't seen Soo Jung."

Ji Ho: "Oh...yeah..she did went to that orientation..."

Ji Ho took a deep breathe and said

Ji Ho: "In a few months we're going to graduate..."

Jae Hyun also thought of it and said

Jae Hyun: "Yeah...we are..."

The day passes and it's time for their afternoon classes. Jae Hyun seems not listening to the lessons because he's been thinking carefully about his decisions. The night occurs and Jae Hyun went home feeling tired. When he came to his room, he went to the balcony and sat in a chair. Jae Hyun took his phone and decided to call Soo Jung, Jae Hyun kept on waiting for Soo Jung to answer his calls. It's been ringing and ringing but she's not answering so Jae Hyun decied to hang up. 

Jae Hyun looked at the dark skies and he noticed that there were a lot of stars tonight. A few minutes later, Jae Hyun's phone was ringing and it's Soo Jung.

Jae Hyun: "Hi...Soo Jung..."

Soo Jung: "Jae Hyun...I'm so sorry...I haven't answer your call earlier...it's just that they were having a welcome party for freshmen but now we can talk because I finally went out for a while."

Jae Hyun felt delighted that Soo Jung called him back,

Jae Hyun: "It's okay.... I should bet the one saying it since I'm taking your time to talk to me instead of making new friends there."

Soo Jung: "I met a few and I'm glad that it seems we're getting along. How about you? Did something happened today?"

Jae Hyun: "Not much...but I miss you.:

Soo Jung blushed as Jae Hyun mentioned he misses her.

Soo Jung: "Yeah...I miss you too." and she smiled after she said those words to Jae Hyun.

The night filled with their conversation and missing each other. Jae Hyun has this longing to see Soo Jung while Soo Jung has this longing of affection for Jae Hyun.

A new day passes by and Jae Hyun have decided. Today Soo Jung is also going home. Jae Hyun had a talked with his dad over the phone last night before he talked to Soo Jung. In the last sbuject, Kang Jeon was the one in charged of it and he was bidding his farewell to the class since this is his last day of his internship. Jae Hyun happened to be in that class.

Kang Jeon: "This is my last day at Nam High School, I'm glad I have experienced new things and learned a lot from this field of teaching though it's a short time, I do enjoyed my job. Hopefully after this term of class, you all find what you want and won't regret it. Just enjoy the little things you have right now. Be appreciative to the things around you because in my case, I regret some of my decision but it's never been too late to fix that." Kang Jeon smiled as he said his speech and advice

Kang Jeon: "Thank you for cooperating with me. Until netxt time."

After Kang Jeon said his farewell, a group of girls were all around him and giving him gif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter