Chapter 07 : Those words

The Closer I Get
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its Sunday morning and Soo Jung woke up a little bit late. She felt headache and at the same time she's not feeling well.

Soo Jung came downstairs and her mom and dad asked her about the party she attended. 

After they ate breakfast, Soo Jung came back to her room and she went to her laptop. She wrote a message to her best friend, Jin Ri.

"Hi! Jin Ri, how are you? I want to share to you that I did something new, you know me right? I really don't like parties unless you're inviting me but yesterday night, it happened. I decided to do new things just like what you said. It"s been awkward when I came there because mostly my classmates were there. And I promised to you I didn't drink anything that will make me dizzy except for water because it seems trustable than the juice they were serving. It was a party of our popular classmate named Su Min. I talked to her and had conversation and I never thought she would be that so sweet now I know why guys likes her. I came with Ji Ho, his band also played a couple of songs that seems everyone enjoyed but what I really didn't expect was....Jae Hyun....he didn't came to the party but unexpected good thing had happened and I don't know but when I'm with him, I feel....time passes by really fast and he makes me laugh too...even though sometimes I went overboard to him by saying slightly mean things but he understands it..  "

Then she remembers the night had happened

// F L A S H B A C K //

While Soo Jung was making decision to who will she call. She tried to asked her mom regarding to Ms. Im's phone number. Soo Jung decided to call Jae Hyun first since he was the first one who asked her but no one was answering their phone then Soo Jung tried again to call and a moment Ms. Im answered it.

Ms. Im: "Hello...."

Soo Jung: "Hi! Ms. Im, this is Soo Jung. I want to ask if Jae Hyun was there?"

Ms. Im: "Oh...sorry dear, he just  went out"

Soo Jung: "He already went out...."

Ms. Im: "Do you have anything to say about him?"

Soo Jung had thought what she really wants to say to him and she said...

Soo Jung: "Uhmm...earlier he asked me to listen to some records he have.... and I wonder if we can listen to it together..."

Ms. Im: "You mean hang out?...he told me that earlier...of course dear, I will tell him when he already get back. I'm sure he will get happy if he knew this."

Soo Jung: "Thank you Ms. Im and have a good evening"

Soo Jung went to her bedroom then received a message from Ji Ho. And it says: "Hey, all of the senior kids are already at the party and why not your coming down?" Soo Jung was surprised to his message and she had thought Ji Ho was waiting for her to get out of their house. She went to the window and she saw Ji Ho and waves at her. Soo Jung open the window and whispered and said

Soo Jung: "What are you doing in here?"

Ji Ho: "I come here to get you"

Soo Jung: "I really can't..."

Ji Ho: "You know what...I will promise to you...I won't leave you there, no drinks, just food"

Soo Jung was looking at the phone waiting for Jae Hyun to call...but somehow she have thought she disappoints Jae Hyun and since she wants to decided to do new things, she eventually agreed to come to the party.

Soo Jung's parents were already asleep at that time and really didn't much know that Soo Jung already came out from the house. Soo Jung was wearing all black from head to toe, and wearing a coat to warm her in a cold night.

While walking Ji Ho was looking at her and asked her if she was okay.

Ji Ho: " Are you alright?"

Soo Jung: "Yeah..."

Ji Ho: "Did I overdone asking you to the party?"

Soo Jung: "No...not really...I'm planning to go out somewhere....anyway"

Ji Ho: "So you're really planning to go out"

Soo Jung: "Yes...but I never thought on going to a party..."

Ji Ho: "So what are your original plans then?"

Soo Jung somehow don't want to tell Ji Ho about Jae Hyun and then she changed the topic.

Soo Jung: "Uhmm....my original plans....I really don't have a plan but I'm wanting to go on a bookstore and record shop."

Ji Ho: "How boring your routine is...." then Ji Ho smiled at her

Ji Ho: "That's why I'm glad you came with me because we're going to break that routine." then he puts his arms in to Soo Jung and they walked along together.

Soo Jung and Ji Ho were almost near to the venue, and Soo Jung stops from walking. Ji Ho asked her what's wrong and she answered

Soo Jung: "I really don't think I fit in that party...." Ji Ho hold Soo Jung's hand and said

Ji Ho: "We're al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter