Chapter 11 : Feelings

The Closer I Get
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the senior students from Nam High School already arrived at the place. It's been a long hour of travel but the students were much more excited when finally they set off their foot in the place. 

Everyone went out of the bus and the teachers divided them based on their section. Soo Jung lined up and she noticed Su Min walking towards to her. They looked each other then Su Min turn away her gaze towards her direction. Soo Jung remembered the day she was told by Su Min to stay away from Jae Hyun. 

At the boy's line, Jae Hyun was looking for Soo Jung. He felt relieved that she was also at her line. It seems he can't get over that he kissed Soo Jung's forehead. He was worried also if Soo Jung knew it but it seems she doesn't know because when she woke up, she didn't slap or punch him for doing that. Jae Hyun can't stop smiling that even his classmates noticed it.

The students were finally given their rooms. It was Soo Jung's first time to have her own room because back on her school during her junior year when they have an outing she always have a roommate. When Soo Jung finally came to her room, she was amazed by how big it is. She went to the bed and jumps herself in to it.

Soo Jung felt hungry and decided to go to the cafeteria. When she was walking someone taps  on her back. She looked back and surprisingly it's Jae Hyun.

Jae Hyun: "Heading to the cafeteria?"

Soo Jung: "Yeah"

Jae Hyun: "We can go together"

Soo Jung and Jae Hyun both went to the cafeteria together, when they have a table to share. Soo Jung noticed that the building wasn't much crowded and not much a lot of students then she asked Jae Hyun

Soo Jung: "Why it seems like I just see people in our bus comes in and out in here? Where's everyone?"

Jae Hyun: "Oh...you didn't know? All seniors are divided in to three, the remaining two are in the other building"

Soo Jung was surprised on how big the place is and decided to just stay a few students in such big space.

Soo Jung: "Isn't this school a little too much for making this?!"

then Jae Hyun smirked and said

Jae Hyun: "They've been spoiling the students here, haven't you heard that Nam High is one of the prestigious school and give the needs of students and by means of that the best ones and also quality education."

Soo Jung have thought that why her parents enrolled her in Nam High School, all she just knew is that she's just going to study for one year then graduate and go to a university.

While they were eating, Jae Hyun remembers the other consequence of their game earlier in the bus.

Jae Hyun: "Hey, I almost forgot, you must be my assistant until this outing finish"

Soo Jung: "When you mean assistant...maid right?"

Jae Hyun: "Uhh...I don't know but is that your interpretation to that?"

Soo Jung took a deep breathe then Jae Hyun suggested to Soo Jung

Jae Hyun: "Okay, to be fair, I will grant one wish from you okay? we're both hurt by picking each other."

Soo Jung smiled and said

Soo Jung: "Really? Okay...but I have to think first"

Jae Hyun: "While you are still thinking, should you grant mine first?"

Jae Hyun hold the hand of Soo Jung and dragging her outside of the cafeteria with him.

Soo Jung: "Hey! Where are we going?"

Jae Hyun just smiled at her. Soo Jung and Jae Hyun both went out of the cafeteria while Soo Jung was curious on what kind of wishes Jae Hyun wants from her.

From the next building where the other set of students stayed in. Su Min was staying at a lounge, some of students were also coming in to the area then she noticed Ji Ho. 

Su Min: "Ji Ho!" 

Ji Ho looked at Su Min while she waves at her hand. Ji Ho point out himself indicating if he really was the one she was calling. Su Min nods as he is the one then Ji Ho was coming near to her then Ji Ho sat next to her.

Ji Ho: "What's up?"

Su Min: "Are you disappointed that Soo Jung wasn't here?"

Ji Ho: "Uhm...kind of...I was expecting they will put me in the first group but unfortunately they didn't, how about you princess? seems some of your friends were also in the other group?"

Su Min: "Yeah, they were...well I wish I was there in the first group too."

Ji Ho knew Su Min likes Jae Hyun, the reason why he smirked.

Ji Ho: "Isn't it ironic how they both in the same group while we stuck together here longing to see and talk with them but if there will be competition with our group, you shouldn't let them win okay?"

Su Min smiled and said "Of course..."

Back to Soo Jung, she was drag by Jae Hyun. They went to the garden area, then Jae Hyun let Soo Jung sit at the left side while he went on the opposite side.

Soo Jung: "Why are we in here?"

Jae Hyun: "Since you're my assistant today, oh no...I won't call you assistant, you'll be like my genie, granting my wish."

Soo Jung chuckled and Jae Hyun continued

Jae Hyun: "Since you're my genie, I should have to get to know you."

Soo Jung smirked and said 

Soo Jung: "Really? We're doing this right now?"

Jae Hyun just nod with a smile

Jae Hyun: "You can ask me too if you want. Okay shall we?"

Soo Jung and Jae Hyun just had their conversation, asking each other's question about themselves. The laughs and smiles they shared are natural now for them. 

Jae Hyun: "So do you get in a relationship before?" 

Soo Jung didn't answer for a while then she took a deep breath

Soo Jung: "I don't...but I used to like someone...he's a senior of mine...but now he's already graduated and went to another city to pursue his dream."

Jae Hyun: "Why do you like him?"

Soo Jung: "Uhm...I used to be in our music club and he's the president. I met him there and we used to go home together after class because we just live in the same neighborhood. But he just treats me as a younger sister..." 

Soo Jung looked down and Jae Hyun noticed her.

Jae Hyun: "Why? you're disappointed?"

Soo Jung: "Not really...I knew it from the start, I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter