Chapter 05: Blossom

The Closer I Get
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weather's day was fair, in a vast of people from the street, two young people were running, trying to get away from the guys who was chasing them.

Soo Jung and Jae Hyun were just running not knowing will they go, Soo Jung who was drag by Jae Hyun never thought she would run as fast as she can. Jae Hyun lead Soo Jung in to a shop, and Jae Hyun talked to the old woman who owns the place that won't tell to others were they are hiding and paid her, the old woman agreed. Jae Hyun and Soo Jung hides in a dressing room with a door and lock. 

Jae Hyun and Soo Jung were quiet for a moment and they heard someone came inside of the shop. 

Man 1: "Have you seen this young man?" 

Old woman: "No, sir...I haven't seen that kid"

Man 1: "Are you sure?"

Old woman: "Yes"

Man 1: "If you don't mind if we check the dressing room?" 

Soo Jung didn't know what to do as she heard that they will search in the dressing room. Jae Hyun looked at her when suddenly the old lady stops them.

Old woman: "Excuse me sir but the ladies are currently using the dressing room and you don't want to face charges if you still insist on looking for them, when they're not really here."

Then the two man apologized to the old woman and eventually leaves. Inside the dressing room, Jae Hyun and Soo Jung sighed. Soo Jung looked at Jae Hyun in an angry way then she hits him at his shoulder.

Jae Hyun: "Ouch!"

Soo Jung: "That is for you dragging me in your troubles!"

Jae Hyun: "I'm sorry...I...didn't know what to do, so I drag you along because they'll probably ask you nonstop about me."

Soo Jung: "Who are they anyway?"

Jae Hyun: "They were my dad's personal bodyguards"

Soo Jung: "Why are you running away from them? when you knew them."

Jae Hyun: "Because I don't want to." then he smiled at her. Soo Jung still looked at Jae Hyun in an angry way. 

Jae Hyun: "Sorry...I'm really sorry...I will treat you in a dinner"

Soo Jung sighed then she smiled, Jae Hyun felt relieved that Soo Jung wasn't angry in him anymore. 

Soo Jung: "I never actually ran like there's no tomorrow but that's a good thing." then Jae Hyun put his hand to Soo Jung's head and brushed it. Soo Jung blushed as what Jae Hyun did, then the old woman knocked on the door.

Old woman: "Bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter