He's so annoying

Reality 2, Life's A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoong's pov 

 

I was going to the gas station, getting some snacks for myself. " Aye Yoong's here!" Some workers greeted me. 

I'm their regular costumer here, when I was still buying my smoke from them, they know I had a hard life, so that's why they sell me those. 

" Back for another pack Yoong?" One of the clerk ask. I smile and shook my head. " I think it's time for me to stop" He smiled and ruffle my head. 

" Glad to here that, but when's there's an out, there's an in" Just then the door opened. A girl about my age, came in. 

She looks pale and her face looks desperate, Like me back then. " O-One pack of th-that please" She said. I look at where she pointed. 

I widened my eyes when the clerk got the pack of smoke for her.

She's a smoker? But she looks like my age and she's...a girl, a nice one. 

" Thank you" She said and put in in her pocket then walk out. " That's Seohyun, she's been here for two months now. Two months she's been here buying those" The clerk said shaking his head. 

" She look like a nice girl, I wonder why" I said. 

" She is actually, me and her dad are friends, but since her father's company went out, and he's been gone. I guess that innocent girl is no more" He sigh. 

Like me..Just like me

 

End of pov

 

***

 

Taeyeon is on his way to class when he spotted Tiffany. His legs made way towards her. 

" H-Hi Tippany!" He waves his hand and smile. It's like a bucket of sunshine, whenever he saw her wonderful smile every morning.

Tiffany mentally frowned, but she's being nice. She just smile and waves back, hoping he would leave. 

" Uh..Tippany hows your morning!?" Taeyeon ask grinning, showing his dimples. 

" I'm doing well" She fake a smile, she's quite annoyed by him now. 

" Are you hungry? Would you like some breakfast?" He ask again and again. 

" No! I'm fine just leave me alone!" She finally snapped and yelled at hi, before leaving, with some o her friends. 

Taeyeon felt hurt inside, but shrugged it off. 

Aigoo did I upset her? Or maybe she just doesn't like you Taeng! Aish idiot me!

 

***

 

Yuri was sitting in his seat in math. He made the decision of not going to the cafeteria to get breakfast like he usually does, instead he goes straight to class.

Then the door pops open and heels touching the floor could be heard. Jessica walk slowly towards Yuri. 

She purposely seated on the left of Yuri, since she knew his friends sits on the right of him. 

Yuri still oblivious of her presence, he was hooked into his magazine on how to build a robot. 

During this time, Jessica kept on looking at Yuri, and smile once in a while. She actually likes him a couple weeks ago.

" Woahhh cool" He said when he flipped the page and saw an awesomely made robot. Jessica giggles at him. 

Hehe cute!

Hearing her giggles, Yuri turned his head to see Jessica staring at him. Jessica's cheeks blushes when she got caught. 

" Uhm.. sorry" She apo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter