Tiffany only

Reality 2, Life's A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's pov

 

I was on my way to the lab, when someone stopped me. " Yuri!" Jessica called me from behind. I turn and smile at her. I wasn't annoyed or anything. 

I actually like her company me. " Hey Jessica" I greeted her. She looks real pretty in her baby pink dress. 

" I was thinking, do you want to join me for coffee?" She ask. It's after school now. I was going to go to the lab to do some fun science, but I can't denied her offer.  

" Sure" 

 

End of pov

 

​Jessica and Yuri walk to a near by cafe near the campus. They sat out side, since the day was not sunny and not too cloudy. 

" When you think we'll do the history project?" After being silence for 10 minutes, Yuri finally spoke first. " We should do it soon. I'll tell Tiff to get ready?" She smiled. 

" Yea I'll talk with Taeng then. So hows you so far?" 

" I'm great. Yuri...do you have anyone..your seeing?" She ask looking into his eyes. Yuri found it cute how Jessica became serious. 

" Uhmm Yea" He decided to joke. Jessica face changes. She grew sad and disapointed. " Oh..Uhmm I have to go. I forgot my dad is waiting for me. Good day Yuri ah" She manage a weak smile and left. 

Yuri look at her as Jessica crosses the rode and enter the car, then drove off. " What was that about?" He ask himself, confused. 

 

***

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany just got home from their short honeymoon to Spain. Of course Tiffany wanted short as possible. 

Taeyeon started working at Kim's Empire, since his father want him to be more responsible. Taeyeon of course took it. He think that he was ready to get some money for his family. His own Family he sure to have soon. 

Taeyeon been so loving and caring toward Tiffany, but to her, he's annoying and she's still dating Nichkhun and they are on a date right now. 

" So baby, when are you going to break it up with that midget?" He ask her. Tiffany thought for a moment. She actually didn't know when or if she and Taeyeon would break the marriage. 

She knew Taeyeon loves her, and her father wouldn't like it if they split. " I don't know baby" She answer simply. This made Nichkhun frown. 

They were out for lunch, when one figure from a far

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter