I want 9/27 .....

Reality 2, Life's A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica ran out of her car, straight to Yuri’s front door. She rang the doorbell twice. Her heart was racing.

Soon the door open slowly just a little. Jessica open the door wide and walk in.

She saw Yuri on the couch as she close the door. She walked towards him. “ S-Seobang?” She called, her voice cracked a little.

“...” Yuri kept silence. He didn’t know what to say. Well what could he say? He didn’t even have the power to look at her right now.

Jessica sat next to him and put her hand on his shoulders. She saw all the photos scattered all over the floor.

“ You lie to me” Yuri said. His voice shows the sign of sadness and broken. “ Y-Yul...I’m sorry. I was young when this happen. I really regret lying to you, but… I was scared” .

“ Of what? This will go to the public?!” He click the mouse that started the video. Jessica eyes popped out, both of her hands over .

Yuri anger grew, he slammed shut the laptop and threw it to the wall, making a loud bang.

Jessica got scared. This was the first she seen him like this. She just start to sobs and pray Yuri won’t hurt her.

“ I..I’m so disappointed” He said both of his hand cover his face.

“ I’m sorry. Yuri ah.. I only lov--”

​" I want you to tell the truth Sica ah. What happen?" She bit her lips. She didn't planed to tell Yuri her past. She was still scared he would find out. And now he already knew. What's holding her back?

It was silence for a while, then Jessica told him. " It was about two and a half years ago, when I met him. I first didn't care of what other guys attitude and personalities are. It was just the looks and money. But, he was different. Or so I thought. We became friends. then I trusted him more then ever. That's how we became a couple. Tiffany have warned me about him, since she saw him many times in the clubs with his friends that I never knew of, but I was stubborn and didn't believe her". 

" Then one night, it was our one year anniversary he took me out on a date, then he convinced me to stay at his place. I did. When we arrive after out date we spent the night talking to each other and cuddle, then the next thing was he carried me to his room. He told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter