Mrs Kim, the inspector

Reality 2, Life's A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon shot open his eye once he hears his wife scream. He quickly got off the bed and barged into the bathroom.

" Hone----" Taeyeon eyes were looking straight at her mounds with his jaw hung down as Tiffany is . Tiffany was shock by his action and it took her a while to realize, Taeyeon's bargaining a . 

" Y-Ya!!! ByunTae!" She cover herself with the towel and slap his arm. Taeyeon got back to earth and found his wife infront of him. 

" What happen Fany?!" He grab both of her shoulders by his hand and look into her eyes. He check if anything's wrong with her, but she looked fine. 

" T-Tae..." Tiffany soft and got teary. Taeyeon was confuse, but he still hug her and her hair lovingly. " What's wrong baby? WHy did you scream?" He ask patting her . 

" Omg..I'm...I-I..." 

" Your?" 

 

 

 

 

 

" I'm pregnant!!!"

 

 

 

 

" Tae?" * Poke cheek* 

" Taetae?" * Poke belly* 

" Kim Taeng?" * Poke forehead* 

" KIM TAEYEON!!!* Slap his face* 

 

" W-What d-did you ssssssss-say baby?" Taeyeon rub his cheeks and ask her. His mind was running all over the place. 

" We're having a baby Taetae" She smiled and hug him. Taeyeon couldn't believe it. His shocking face turned into a happy grin. 

Taeyeon pick Tiffany up and spined her around yelling happily. " WOOOOOOO IMMA BE A DADDYY!!!!!!!!" Taeny celebrated that night and enjoy each other's warmth and their unborn baby. 

 

***

 

Back in Korea...

 

" Aish Jessica ah, can we go home baby? I think my arm got dislocated" Yuri holding more then 20 bags of shopping items that belongs to Jessica. 

" Nope. We have lots to buy Seobang" Jessica happily smiled as she pick out some more clothing items. And the best part is, Yuri is the one getting broke. 

" 56,000 won" The cashier said. Yuri looked at the machine with wide eyes. He shakingly took out his credit card in his wallet then handed to him. 

" Sica ah, can we go home? I think I might have a whole in my card and my arms can't take it any longer~~~~" He whines carryign all the shopping bags. 

" Are you that tired baby?" She ask caressing his face. Yuri pouted and nods. " Alright, lets go!" She walk first, leaving him with the bags. 

" Aigoooooooooo"

 

***

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter