Two In One

Reality 2, Life's A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month has past and Taeyeon's birthday is already past. He celebrated with his family and his best friends. 

 

Taeyeon pov

 

Now that I became 19, appa lets me do what ever I want with out his decision. That's mean more staying up all night watching Pokemon. Hehe. 

Just when I was about to enter my car. Yea appa got me a new car! I spotted Tiffany sitting at the bench near the gate. 

" Just by sitting, she looks like a goddess" I walk to her, but stop when some guy came to her and kiss her. 

" WHo the hell is he?! WHy he kissing Tippany?!" I became mad, when they started a make out. 

Boyfriend? Yea probably. Aish Tiffany Hwang, when will you be mine? I turned around sobbing and drove home. 

 

End of pov

 

***

 

Yuri just got home and it was time for him to go to work. Yuri got himself working at a fish market, since he needed money. He didn't want to spend his mother money for his own things. 

There was a high chance he was working for a bakery, but he decline the offer, because he knew he be surrounded by sweet. 

He's on a diet, so that wasn't a smart idea to accept. " Hey Yul!" One of his co-worker greeted. 

" Hey Ben" Yuri smiled and got to work. He's working at a shelf boy, where he puts the items on the shelf for customers. 

During this time, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and found someone he's been running into lately. 

" Hi Yuri" Jessica smiled shyly, holding her handbag. Yuri blink for a moment then smile at her. 

He admitted that he does like her a little, but something is keeping him from open more to Jessica. 

" Hey Jessica. What you doing here" He ask curiously. 

Jessica was surprised by his question. Honestly, she's here to see him, no other reason, but she can't just say that. 

" Uhmm I...I-I'm here to..buy, this! Yea This!" She got one of the dried fish box from the shelf. 

Yuri looked at her with the ' Really?!' look. When they were on school, during science class, they were handling fish,Jessica and Tiffany freaked out when the fish started to move it's tale.

It surprised him that Jessica would come to a fish market, then actually buying a fish food. 

" Jinjja?.. I thought you were afraid to fish" Jessica star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter