Baby Baby...Baby?!

Reality 2, Life's A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a bright sunny day, as a spot in the parking lot occupied by a car and that car was moving back and forth due to two people in it. 

" Ahhh T-Tae..no marks please!" Tiffany bit her lips as Taeyeon keeps on on her neck, making her moan wildly.

The two are so in love and , but their clothes are still on. " Tae...we're late!" Tiffany open her eyes and saw the car clock and realized they were late to class.

She pushes him away and fixes her clothes, that Taeyeon was about to remove. He pouted cutely making her giggle. " Aigoo we still have lots of time at home baby" She winked give him a peck. 

Taeyeon smiled and help her to get out of his car and they walked together into the school. During class Taeny were getting some attention rom other people, as the two just being mushy towards each other. 

" Okay spill it. What the hell is wrong with you and Tiffany?" Yoong and Yuri said once the boys got to their table in the cafeteria.

" Err nothing..we're friends" Of course he and his wife already discussed this and Tiffany wasn't ready to tell her friends yet, so Taeyeon couldn't say anything. 

" Friends? You two almost kiss each other back there!" Yuri glared at him. It's really weird since Tiffany hated Taeyeon, so why being that close to the guy?

" Maybe she got hypnotized by his Byuness" Yoong rolled his eyes before sitting at his girlfriend's table near them. 

" Hey Taetae" Soon Tiffany and Jessica came and join the two. Taeyeon just smiled. He kept him self to not kiss her or hug her. 

" Hey Seobang" Jessica said in a weak voice. She was still nervous and afraid what happen a few days ago. Yuri also found her acting strange and ask her, but all he got was ' Nothing, just stress' . 

" Hey baby, I bake your favorite cookies" Yuri showed her the container of cookies he baked for her. Jessica smiled widely and peck him on the lips.

*** 

The day ended quickly Taeny went straight home to finish, their business. Yulsic went their separate ways as Jessica had to meet with 'him'. 

" What do you want now?" Asked Jessica coldly, looking do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter