I'm your Wife

Reality 2, Life's A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  " GUYS TIFFANY'S MISSING!!!" Taeyeon screamed and ran over to them. Yulsic let go of each other and look at him. 

" What?!" Yuri yelled. Taeyeon breathes heavily with tears in his eyes. " T-Tippany..I couldn't find her anywhere!" Taeyeon cried.

" Woah hold up. What happen?!" Jessica ask shaking Taeyeon. She's dead worried about her best friend. 

" I don't know...a minute ago she was in the water then I played with the sand then a couple minutes later I couldn't find her.. HUHUHUHU" Taeyeon cried hugging Jessica. 

" Ya! Hey get off of her!" Yuri being a little jealous pulled his girl back. 

" Aish don't just sit there, come on lets find her!" Yuri dragged Jessica along and look for Tiffany. Taeyeon went back to the spot where he last saw Tiffany and search for her there. 

Half an hour later,still no signs of Tiffany. " She's gone....HUHHUHUHUHUHHHH!!!" Taeyeon broke down crying. He couldn't believe his wife is missing. 

" Tae...don't worry, We'll find her.." Yuri felt bad for the guy. He know Taeyeon really like Tiffany. 

" Why are you crying?" Then a voice that they all wanted to hear came. Taeyeon lifted his head to see his wife standing right infront of him, holding a cup of ice cream. 

" Tippany?!" 

" Yea... why are you crying?" She ask again confused. Taeyeon didn't say anything but ran to her and hug her tightly. 

" Thank god your alive. I miss you so much!!!" He cried in her embrace. Tiffany was shock but more confuse and a little bit happy. 

" Ya what you mean I'm still alive?!" She pushed him away, after seeing Yulsic staring at them. 

" I thought you drawn or got eaten by a shark when I couldn't find you" He wipes his tears. Tiffany just stared at him, then she laughed making the poor guy pout. 

" Ya I was getting ice cream!" She found it funny and cute of him worrying about her. 

" You meanie!" He pouted and cross his arms, like a kid. " Aww come on. Stop sulking and I'll share my ice cream?" Upon hearing that Taeyeon nods immediately. 

" Aigoo you are cute when you are like this" She thought and smile at the kid. 

 

***

A week later

 

Today Taeny and Yulsic are at Jessica's house putting together the slide show for their project as it's due tomorrow. 

" No that picture has to go there Seobang!" Jessica pointed where should her's and Yuri's posing together picture be. 

" But that's where the text are Sica ah" Yuri shook his head as Jessica is sulking now. 

" Alright...I'll move it then" Yuri move the text to another side and place the picture on that spot. 

" Happy?" He ask. Jessica smiled and nods her head. " Aigoo such a cry baby" He peck her lips. 

" Seobang ahh!" Jessica giggles as it's tickled her. The two are being mushy with each other now, ignoring the two person besides them. 

" Ya! Were right here" Taeyeon knocked Yuri's head making him pouts. " Baby he hit me!" Yuri being a cry baby now hugged his girlfriend's arm like a child. 

" I think we're done" Half an hour later Yuri put on the finishing touches and the presentation was done. 

" Can you stay baby?" Jessica ask holding back Yuri's arm. " Hmm Okay for you" Jessica gave him a kiss then the two made out again. 

" Lets go Fany ah" Taeyeon dragged Tiffany out of Jessica's house, since he's about to puke if he stay there and look at them eating each other's face. 

These past days, their relationship have improved. Tiffany wasn't bossy and ignorant to Taeyeon anymore. She doesn't think he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter