"Reality is a Fantasy" By KTY

Reality 2, Life's A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" What you mean your married and having babies?!" Yuri ask almost yelling. " Taetae..." Taeyeon look at his wife and give her a kiss on her temple. 

" Yea We're married for months now and Tiffany is about a month pregnant" Taeyeon said calmly. Their friends was too shock by the surprising news that they didn't know what to do. " You better explain this to my Hwang Mi-young. Every detail!" Jessica glared at Tiffany before she drags her seobang with her. 

" Unnie..how?" Seohyun ask calm then the rest. " I...I'll tell you when I tell Jessica" Tiffany said keeping her hand interwines with Taeyeon. 

Taeny ended up telling Yoonhyun and Jessica right after school. First they were angry that they didn't tell their own best friends, especially Jessica and Yuri, but then again, their happy for them that their happy with each other.  

 

***

 

3 years later...

 

" Yoongie hurry up, we need to go!" Seohyun rush her fiance. Later on they arrive at the Kim's, it was Taeyeon's birthday and he's turning 22. 

" Oppa Unnie!" Seohyun called. She hugged Taeyeon and Tiffany then handed their gift to Taeyeon and kneel down to kiss the little girl, wearing a pink dress. 

" Miyeon looks so pretty today" Miyeon is Tiffany and Taeyeon's daughter and their first child. Life went on as usual, after they confess their relationships, the group graduated. Taeny live their life like usual and was more happier when Miyeon was born. 

Now the little girl is 2 years old. Being young parents is a huge thing for them, but they do feel much happier. As for Yulsic, they are already married a year ago and expecting their first baby who is still in Jessica's womb. 

As for Yoonhyun, after they met and Yoong help Seohyun to get rid of her smoking habits, they became a lovely couple for a long time, then Yoong finally purposes not long ago. They are planing to have their wedding 3 months after Yulsic's child is born. 

Seems like a fantasy right? Well this is just a fantasy. A story, made by...

 

 

 

 

" And that's how I met your daddy, how Aunty Jessica met your uncle Yuri and how uncle Yoong met aunty Seohyun" Tiffany smile after ready Miyeon's favorite story book, Reality is a Fantasy.

" I wish it was real mommy!" The little girl said sleepy. Tiffany giggle and stoke her hair. " Well you never know baby" Tiffany give Miyeon a kiss then walks out of her room when she fell asleep. 

" Hey, she's sleeping?" Taeyeon walk over to her and hug her. " Yea I just finish reading her favorite story" Taeyeon look at the book in her hand. 

He took it and smile. " Remember how you found this?" He ask. Tiffany look at him and nodded. It was a few years ago when you dropped your books. This was one of the book you had right?" 

 

Flashback...

 

 

" Aish..where ma books?!" Taeyeon tried to find his book, but then a girl with brown hair came to him then handed hi the book that was laying on the ground. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter