Threat

Reality 2, Life's A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeny are out on their usual date now. It's been 3 months since they made their deal and Tiffany with out a doubt falling for Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon is working very hard to get her heart, and so far he's been doing a damn good job. Just the other day Taeyeon was just hugging one of his female friend that just announce that she was pregnant with one of his co-worker. 

Tiffany saw the hug and got real jealous and almost hurt the innocent woman. Good thing Taeyeon was there or els, Bye bye baby. 

" Fany ah you know graduation is only a month from now" Taeyeon told her. Speaking of graduation, it's true there's only one month left. 

And of course their parents keep on reassuring them to have a baby after graduation. Taeny just ignore it and decides to settle that after they graduate. 

" Tae... can you come home early tomorrow?" Tiffany ask all o the sudden. They just got home fro their date and now in their room, ready to sleep. 

" Why?" He ask curious. Tiffany was planing she was going to confess. She's been holding her feelings in for a long time, to her. 

She wanted to make a special night for them tomorrow and confess their. She knew she was in love with her husband already and couldn't wait to tell him all of her true feelings. 

" Just come home Tae" She said in a demanding voice. Knowing she was dead serious, he just smile and nod. 

" Alright..now go to sleep wifey" he patted her head and gave her a peck on the cheek. 

 

***

 

Tiffany pov

 

Okay this is it Tiffany you can do it. " Taeyeon...I couldn't hold it in any longer. I love you Tae. I really do. Now that you know my feeling. can we be together in peace now?"

 

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

 

" Aish why you no talk?!" I shook the teddy bear Tae got for me. Yes, I'm practicing my speech to the bear. Why is it so hard to say I love you and take me now?

....

Wait..take me now?! What the hell Tiffany? Are you that desperate of him?! " Aish I need to rest for a little bit" I said then ran to my room blushing. I couldn't believe I said that. 

 

End of pov

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter