I'll do this for you

Reality 2, Life's A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Okay class, we're going to have a project. Your suppose to research about one or two historical monument. You may take pictures, for more points. The more you put into the project, the more points you'll get" Mr. Park told the students. 

" As for partners, I'll choose for you. You are to be work in groups of 4 so..." He starts picking random people in one group. 

" Taeyeon..Jessica...Yuri and Tiffany" He said. Three person are over joy, while one wishing she could die. 

As much as she loves it that Jessica is in her group, the other two people, she seldom likes. " Isn't it great to be together Tiff?" Jessica grin, while thinking about someone els. 

" Great to be with me or Yuri?" Tiffany smirk. " Hey girls" Yuri smiled charmingly and sat down infront of them along with Taeyeon.

Jessica sat up straight immediately and smile to him. " Hey Yul, we're working together now" She sounded so happy. 

" Yea, so what you guys plan to do?" He look at the three of them. " I suggest Seongsan Sunrise Peak? It's a really cool place" Yuri suggested. 

" No that place has too many rocks!" Jessica complaints pouting. Yuri giggle as he found it cute. Finally she came up with a more better place in her opinion. " We should do Gwang-An Bridge in Busan" She smiled. 

" But that's not historical, it's a bridge" Taeyeon smartly corrected her. Jessica glared at Taeyeon. The only reason why she pick that was, it's not anywhere..historical, It's in a city, and it's the closest to Seoul where her home is. And it has hotel if she gets tired. 

" How about Royal Azalea Festival, Hwangmae Mountain? I love the flowers there!" Tiffany finally participates. One of the reason is her grandfather owns the place and named it after her mother's name, Hwangmae. ( Made up) 

 

Another reason is the flowers Tiffany loves so much are pink. " Hmm that's a good one Tiffany" Yuri nodding his head writing it down on the list. 

" I say Uleung Island Seaside Road is the best. It's nicknamed the ' Mysterious Island' What's more better then that? And we can stay there for a few days since it has a small town near it" Taeyeon suggested. 

" That's a really good one Taeng" Yuri wrote it down. Soon they voted on which to choose between the four. And Taeyeon's pick ended up winning. 

" Great, we'll start some other time since it won't be due until a month from now" Yuri smiled and sign them up on the list up front. 

" Okay Yuri ah" Jessica smiled at him. " Yea and I'll purches our ferry tickets later on" Uleung is an island that is part of Korea, they have to buy tickets for a ferry to take them there. 

" Ok. Just make sure I come back" Tiffany rolled her eyes and drag Jessica out the door when the bell rang. 

" Tough love?" Yuri chuckled. 

" Tough Tough Love" Taeyeon smile weakly and they both walk o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter