We're married and having baby soon...

Reality 2, Life's A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their dinner, Mr Kim and Taeyeon went out tot he living room and watch sports, while the ladies are in the kitchen washing the dishes. 

" Umma you can go and join Tae and appa. I can do this on my own" Tiffany being a sweetheart, smile at her mother-in-law. 

" Oh no, it's fine dear" Mrs Kim actually planed to stay here with Tiffany to ask her about her pregnancy. 

" Tiffany...do you have anything to tell me dear?" Mrs Kim ask. Tiffany was taken by surprised, she bit her lips. She didn't know what to say. 

" Uhmm..." She knew Taeyeon wanted to tell them about it, so it's either tell Mrs Kim or lie to Mrs Kim. " Y-Yes.." She choose to tell her. 

Mrs Kim was waiting, looking into Tiffany's eye. " Umma...I'm..pregnant" Tiffany said softly that can only Mrs Kim and she could hear. 

" Jinjja?! Omo! This is great news Tiffany" Mrs Kim hugged her then caress her belly, that is still flat. " How many months my dear?" She ask happily. 

" Oh w-we don't know yet. i found out by the test" Tiffany said honesty. They haven't gone to the doctor to have a check up yet, but they were sure that Tiffany was pregnant.

" Aigoo that kid. How does he not take you for a check up? Anyway we must go tomorrow!" Said Mrs Kim taking her out of the kitchen and to the guys are. 

" Kim Taeyeon, how dare you not tell me?!" Mrs Kim pretend to be angry. Tiffany knows it and giggle a little. 

" Errr......what happen?" Taeyeon stood up and grab his wife's hand. Mrs Kim shake her head at him. " Honey, we're going to be GRANDPARENTS!!!" Mrs yelled at Mr Kim, who got shock by the news. 

" Tiffany's pregnant?!" He also stood up and smile. Taeyeon look at Tiffany. " You told umma?" He ask softly. Tiffany lower her head and nodded. She knew Taeyeon wanted to tell them personally. 

" I'm sorry Taetae, umma asked me before I even knew it" She said still keeping her head down, not knowing Taeyeon was smiling at her. 

" Baby, lift your head. I'm not mad at you. I actually didn't knew how to tell them. Thank you baby" He lifted her head then kiss her lips softly. 

" Ya! it's a good thing she told us, you wouldn't be able to tell us for a year!" Mr Kim slap Taeyeon shoulders. 

" Oh and how could you not take her for a check out?" Mrs Kim frown at Taeyeon. 

" Ummaaaa, I was goign to take her tomorrow" Taeyeon chuckle and sit down with Tiffany next to him. " We're coming too!" The soon to be grandparents said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter