Lies

Reality 2, Life's A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's pov

 

Taetae and I are going out on a date again. He's been taking me out lately, not that I'm complaining, I really love it!

The way he talks to me, the way he looks at me, the way he treats me. Aigoo this is really like living like a princess. 

I laughed at my own thoughts. Just then my hubby came out of the bathroom in our bed room. He smiled at me while drying his hair with a towel. 

" Did you wait for me long Fany ah?" 

"...." 

" Fany?" I couldn't hear him. Damn why does he have to do this to me? Aish Kim Taeyeon I hate you!

" Y-Ya....w-why you no..shirt?" I blush staring at his abs. Taetae isn't wearing any shirt now, he's only in his shorts. 

I heard him chuckle then sat next to me on the bed. " My baby was staring huh?" He smirk. Don't smirk at me Kim Taetae!

" N-No.." I tried to look away, but he cupped my face. My eyes were looking down at those delicious---- Aish stop it Tiffany Hwang!

He smirk again. " Want to touch it~~?" He whispers into my ears, nibbling on it a little. Last thing I remember was we made out then that part...

 

End of pov 

 

***

 

" Seobang!!!" Jessica yelled marching to her boyfriend angirly. Yuri just smile cheesily at her. 

" Yes Sica baby?" He ask innocently. Jessica just glared at him. " Where. Are. Your. Jelly?!" She said poking his upper body, but instead of jelly there a little hard now. 

Well Yuri have been exercising for months so now he gain muscles instead of fat. Jessica wasn't a fan of this, she liked Jelly-Chubby Yuri more then y- abs Yuri.

" Baby, I told you I would loose the weight. Just deal with it okay?" He gave her a peck. Jessica just pouted at him. She has no more jelly to sleep on anymore. 

But she does have to admit, Yuri does look freaking hot now. " Seobangggggg~~~ Where am I suppose to sleep now?" She ask whining like a kid.

Yuri chuckle and pinch her nose softly. " On the bed of course silly" Jessica wrinkle her nose a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter