What happen in Paris, doesn't stays in Paris

Reality 2, Life's A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeny is now in the plane, on their way to Paris for their 2nd honeymoon. " Kyaa I'm so excited" Tiffany squealed. To her this is her first honeymoon ever and she's happy it's with Taeyeon. 

He on the other side, just smile and smooth her thighs. " Baby you should get some rest. We'll arrive in 2 hours" Taeyeon being caring and wrap her body in the blanket they provided. ​

" Tippany..baby...Fany wakey wakey. We're almost here" Taeyeon poke the girl whose deep asleep. Tiffany slowly open her eyes and rub it cutely. " CUTE" Taeyeon blurted out, makin her blush. 

" Hehe my baby is blushing?" He teased and cupped her cheeks. " No~" Tiffany being a kid move side to side, making her more cute. 

" Aigoo my wifey wae so cute today huh? Is it because of your handsome hubby?" Taeyeon wiggles his eyebrows. 

Tiffany hide her face in his chest. " Nope and who says your handsome? Shorty" Now it's her turns to . 

Taeyeon pouted his lips. " I'm not shorrtttttt" He whines. People are looking at him then chuckle at his child-ness. 

" Kyaa stop that. Your getting attention" Tiffany smacked his shoulders playfully. " I will stop if you give me a kiss" Taeyeon pucker his lips. 

Tiffany shook her head and kiss him, making him grin. " Ladies and gentlemen, we've arrive at your destination. Welcome to Paris, have a safe trip" They heard the captain threw the speaker. 

They got their stuff and walk out, while their hands are intertwines. " Woah so pretty" Tiffany stop every now and then to take pictures of the airport. 

" Baby come on, it'll get dark soon" Taeyeon finally got her to stop then they headed to their hotel. " Thank you" Taeyeon said in his engrish to the guy who carried their bags after tipping them. 

" So comfy!" Tiffany jumped right in the middle of the king size bed and rolled around. Soon Taeyeon joined her. 

" Baby, you want to go out for dinner?" He ask as he feel a little bit peckish. Tiffany smirk then hover on top of him. 

" I am hungry. For you Taetae" She smirk before she him and Taeyeon wasn't that hungry anymore. 

 

***

Over in Korea, in the middle of the afternoon, two bodies are on top of one another. Most erts in the world would think they might be getting it on, but reality is...

" KWON YURI

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter