Math is fun

Reality 2, Life's A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's pov

 

I carried Tiffany to our room and gently lay her on our bed. Our lips are still connected. I never felt so happy like this, well other then our wedding day. 

I hover on top of her and cupped her face and deepen the kiss. " Hmm Tae..ahh" I move my lips to her neck. Her sweet soft neck makes me want to eat her up. 

During this time I my shirt when I finish with mine, I started to hers. With in two button, she stopped me and pushes me beside her and she was on top. 

I was expecting her to eat me up, but she didn't. " Fany wae?" I ask pouting my lips. 

" No" She push me away when I lean in to kiss her. 

" That was just something to reward you Tae" She smirk then got off of me. She sat on the edge and fixes her shirt. 

" But Fany ah~~~" I whine and back hug her. She just giggle at me.  

Like a said just a reward for for saving me from him" I frowned. Speaking of that jerk, I really wanted to punch him for doing that to my wife. If he done anything worse, I'll make sure he's dead. 

" So what are we now?" I ask. The other thing on my mind was our deal. I gave her 6 months, I have 5 months now and our graduation is coming near in 3 months. 

" What you think?" I just keep silence. it's really not me to answer. " Tae...I'm willing to give us a chance, but until the day you make me say those three words. Keep trying" She touch my cheek with her index finger then walk into the bathroom. 

" Aish! Why can't you love me now?" I ask staring at the ceiling. At least I get to kiss her I smile remembering our moment just now. 

 

End of pov

 

***

 

" Yoong!" Yuri called when he saw the guy from a far. Yoong turned his head and saw Yuri runnind towards him. 

" Yul?" He scan the guy from head to toe. Yuri did look different. he's much skinner, but still chubby. 

" Yo I haven't seen you in a long time" Yuri said then notice one more person besides Yoong, holding his hand. 

" Oh Hello I'm Yuri" He waved at the girl. " Oh Seobaby, this is one of my best friend Yuri. Dude this is my girlfriend Seohyun" Yoong said smiling.

Yuri was shock to hear that. " Wow congrats buddy! I---" 

Ring Ring

" Hello?" Yuri pick up his phone. " Seobang~~" The high pitch whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter