We're together!

Reality 2, Life's A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Hi Seohyun" Yoong greeted the girl who just sat on the bench on the park. These past weeks, Yoong and Seohyun became close and their now friends. 

Seohyun would pushes him away, but Yoong just come right back. The girl had no choice but just to accept his presense. 

" Oppa I think I might quit" Said Seohyun softly. Yoong look at her confused. " What you mean?" He ask not understanding what she meant. 

" I want to quit smoking" Yoong smiled. More like grin at the latter. Weeks of trying to get this girl quit smoking, finally worked. 

" I'm proud of you Seo" They looked at each other and from that moment, they knew something was in their hearts, that kept bothering them. 

They didn't knew what it was, until today, at this spot, at this moment. 

 

***

 

Taeyeon just got out of work and stopped by a flower shop to get something for his wife. After buying a dozen of pink flowers, he drove home. 

As expected, Tiffany was at home, surprisingly. She's being lazy and sat on the couch while her eyes are glued to the screen. 

" How's my wife doing?" Taeyeon walk in with the flowers in his hand, making her shock. Taeyeon smiled lovingly at her and sat next to her. 

" I got this for you" He handed the flowers. Tiffany was touched by his sweetness, but she hided it. " Thanks" She said simply and walk away. 

" Omg! So pretty" She grinned at the flowers Taeyeon got for her in her hand and sniff it. 

" Fany ah, get ready we're going to dinner with my parents" Tiffany was shock again, Taeyeon didn't even warned her. 

" What?! Why didnt you tell me so I get ready?" She freaked out and ran to her room to pick out an outfit. 

" I thought you really didn't care" He teased following her. Tiffany stopped and thought. He's right when did Tiffany cared about her in-laws?

" Oh...w-what ever! Aish this is no time to tease me!" She glared at Taeyeon and finally pick out a decent dress. 

An hour later, Taeny arrived at Taeyeon's parents house. " Mommmyyyyyy" Taeyeon ran to his mother and gave her a long tight hug. He hasn't seen her since his wedding. 

" My baby! Aigoo you never change even if your married huh?" Mrs Kim giggled and peck her son. 

Taeyeon pouted cutely, " No! I won't change even if I'm married to Tippany!" He said. Tiffany blush just a little when Taeyeon said her name, instead of ' to a woman' . 

Mrs Kim served them dinner, in the middle of dinner, Mr Kim ask, " So when are you two going to give me grandchildren?" This made them in a very awkward position.

Tiffany blushed, Taeyeon and her never even have the thoughts of having a baby, therefore this is a new thing to her. And she knew the only way to have a baby is threw . 

Taeyeon look at his wife and saw how red she is. " Err dad, we're still very young. We haven't even finish school yet. I don't think it's a good idea to have babies now" Said Taeyeon smartly. 

" Fine, but you better give it to me when you graduate" Said Mr Kim in a demanding voice. 

" Y-Yes dad" They both said. Later on Taeyeon and Tiffany stayed at the Kim's ince it was already late. 

" Taeyeon ah, what are we going to do? Your dad said to have a baby when we graduate. That's 4 months from now!" Tiffany is in panic, the end of the year is coming real real soon for both of them. 

" Don't worry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter