We first

Reality 2, Life's A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" What you mean you are together?!" Taeyeon ask shocked. Yulsic just giggled at him. Yuri begin to tell him what really happened. 

 

Flashback

It was a raining day, as Yuri ran as fast as he could to his car that was park from a far from the school. As he was running, he spot a girl near a tree, her whole body is shaking, because of the rain wetting her clothes. 

Being caring he ran towards the girl and was surprised to see Jessica standing there looking up at the tree. 

" Jessica?!" He called. Jessica turned her head to see Yuri standing there, getting his body wet as well. 

" Y-Yul.." She said shaking. " What are you doing here? It's raining!" He grabbed her hand gently and pull her to a shack, but Jessica pulled back.

Yuri looked at her with the ' What happen' look. Jessica pointed up at the tree. Yuri lifted his head to see her scarf stuck in one of the branches.

" A scarf really?" He shook his head and climb the tree to get the scarf. " Be careful Yuri!" She screamed as the rain was getting heavier and thunder noise roam the city.  

"Got it" He smiled down at her. She smiled back, but her smiled happy face turned into a frown, and scared when one of the branches that Yuri was standing on snaps due to his weight. 

" Ahhhhh!" 

" Yuri!!!" Jessica screamed and kneel down next to his body. Later on, Jessica called her driver to pick them up and brought Yuri home with her. 

Jessica helped Yuri walk tot he couch as his arm was injured. " Omg I'm going to get the first aid kit!" She ran to the kitchen and got the kit back. 

While she's applying the cream on to his arm, Yuri kept on looking at her. He's totally lost in reality. Yuri admitted that he does have feelings for Jessica. 

" Uhm d-done" She said stuttering when she caught him staring at her. " Thanks Jessica" He smiled. 

" What were you doing there anyway? Does a scarf worth more then your health? You could catch a cold or injured yourself!" He said raising his voice. 

" But it's my favorite scarf!" She whines pouting her lips. Yuri founded it cute. He just shook his head and rest his back on the couch. 

" It's ruin now isn't it?" He said glancing at the wet and dirty scarf on the table. Jessica sigh and pick it up. In deed it was ruin as it has a tear in it. 

" I guess your right. Sorry" She said sadly. Yuri frown when he saw her sadden face. 

" Just don't do that anymore okay? I really worried about you and it will kill me to se you getting hurt or sick" He said caressing her cheek. 

At that moment, their eyes were lock into each other. Both of them lean closer and closer, till no space was left and their lips touches. 

The kiss was gentle and sweet, soon turned into a passionateone with Jessica's hand on his chubby-ish chest. 

They pulled away as the sound of thunder could be heard. Yuri look into her eyes and smile. Jessica blush so hard that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter