Wake Up

Reality 2, Life's A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

" My name is Kim Taeyeon" Taeyeon smile dreamingly as the person infront of him, eyes sparkles. 

" Uhmm...you can let go now" Tiffany chuckle wanting for him to let go. Taeyeon snapped out and let her hand go. 

" Sorry!" He apologized and watch the girl walk out with her friends. One of Tiffany friend notice someone sitting in his chair and smiled at him. 

" Yul...you saw that?" Yoong who noticed it ask then smirk. 

" Huh? What?" Yul, oblivious. 

" Aish that hot chic just smiled at you" He elbowed him. Soon the boys exit out of their 3rd hour then to the cafeteria. 

" Taengoo, you alright? You haven't speak a word since we got here" Yuri said making frowny face as he eats his vegetables. 

Yuri never likes it, but he has to change. He didn't like the way he is now. He knew it's going to take longer if he doesn't go to a gym, but he's not wasting money for the gym membership.

" I think....I like someone" Taeyeon said looking over at the table filled with girls just a few tables away from them. 

" Woahh...I thought you never going to have a girlfriend until your 50!" Yoong and Yuri laughed.

" Shut up! I'm serious!" He smiled when he saw her eyesmile from a far. 

" Ah..so having eyes for one of the queenbee of the school huh?" Yoong smirk. 

" Is it wrong? I can have a crush on her no matter what right?"

" Hmm yea, but dude, you are like 5349 on the Tiffany Hwang's crushes. The whole school might be in love with her, minus me" Yuri said uninterested. 

" What about you?" Taeyeon ask serious to Yoong, which made him laugh. 

" Chill, I don't have a crush on her, girls are so complicated" Yoong shook his head. 

" What about you? Aren't you complicated?" Asked Yul. 

" Yea..I know. But hey, at least I'm ready to change" Yoong smiled. Yuri patted his back. 

" And I'm ready to love" Taeyeon mumble feeling on cloud nine. 

 

***

 

" Bye Taeng!" The two guys bid goodbyes to the shorter one as the two of them lives just blocks away. 

" Are you quitting forever?" Yuri ask about his addiction. 

" Yea..I did say it before, but this time it's real" Yoon look at the sun. 

" What made you changed?" Yoon thought for a moment. He di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter