009

Close To Losing You (Sequel to So Close Yet So Far)

     "Sehun?" She widened her eyes and raised a brow. This couldn't be real, Sehun couldn't be right in front of her eyes. He was in other states and won't be coming back in two months. "You missed me?" He chuckled sweetly and she was dying on the inside because of his smile. She missed it so much. But still, she couldn't believe it was actually him.

     "Is it really you or am I dreaming?" She asked, her eyes never leaving Sehun's. A chuckle passed his lips as he came nearer. "I'll prove it's not" he said, his face being an inch from hers. Byul held in her breath, not knowing what to do. Sehun leaned in even closer to the point his breath hit her soft lips. But he stopped, his lips never touched hers. Byul stared into his eyes and gulped. Sehun's hand held hers softly. 

     Sehun chuckled and pinched Byul's hand making her yelp a little. "Yah! That hurt!" She narrowed her brows. "Did you expect me to kiss you?" He asked with a slight smirk and she couldn't help but blush. She did expect him to kiss her, though. "So I'm not dreaming?" She slowly asked. Sehun nodded and smiled. 

     The next minute, Sehun was hugged tightly by Byul. She had her arms wrapped around his neck and her legs around his waist. She hugged him like she never wanted to let him go anymore. Sehun chuckled at her actions and hugged her back as tight as she was hugging him. It was a bittersweet moment to her and she loved it. Being able to smell his scent and his warmth, that's what she was longing for. 

     Sehun started feeling his shirt getting wet and as he looked down, he saw Byul tearing into his chest. She was crying. Sehun released her from his hug and she released her hands but her legs were still wrapped around her. Slowly and gently, Sehun wiped her tears and pecked her in the lips. Byul melted into his lips and stopped crying immediately. As Sehun pulled back, Byul smiled. "I missed you" she said. "I missed you, too" Sehun replied. 

     "Weren't you supposed to come back in two months?" Asked Byul and titled her head. "Yes. But I've got change of plans" he said. "Speaking of plans, I kind of have a plan too" Byul sighed and looked to the side. "What is that, babe?" Sehun asked and looked at her. "Chanyeol asked me to help him with his girl" she sighed and leaned on Sehun's shoulder. "Oh, that idiot is finally thinking about girls. Good luck then"he said and wrapped his hands around her waist. "I hope you don't mind, though" she whispered and he shook his head. "I don't. Is not like I can see you helping others every day" he chucked and she lightly hit his back.

     "I'll go meet him this afternoon, I hope you'll go with me. I guess he wants to meet you, too" Byul said and released her hug, stepping out of the bed. Sehun leaned on the bed using his arms and looked at her. She got lighter and looks a little paler than before. "Fine. If you order me to" he said. "Fine. I'll go so my stuff and then I'll cook breakfast okay? Do you need something?" She asked while taking clothes from her wardrobe. "One more little kiss" he pouted his lips and pleaded. Byul chuckled and walked to him. 

     She leaned forward and he closed his eyes. But it took long. He opened his eyes and Byul was already and the bathroom door. "Pay back, babe" she said before locking the doors. Sehun frowned and whined loudly like a baby. "Yah! Not fair!!!". Byul couldn't stop laughing the whole time she was in the bathroom. 


     

     "I should have expected he wouldn't accept" Mrs. Oh said as she sat across Mr. Kim, Taehee's father. "Well, I see no reason why my daughter wouldn't be liked" he said. Tahee was indeed a beautiful, gentle and smart girl. Almost every point of her was flawless. Thousands of boys fell in love with her but she hasn't excepted anyone, yet. She was waiting for the right one. The first time she saw Sehun, she had a feeling for him. 

     She liked quiet and arrogant boys like him. But the think at the end of the meal he said made her feel down. She never gave up, though. No one gives up easily. "He said he has a girl?" Mrs. Kim asked and raised a brow. "Well...no, he just likes her but she doesn't like him back" Mrs. Oh said. It was clearly a lie. Mr. Oh felt bad for what they are making Sehun do. He knew more than well that Sehun was in love with Byul. They were the sweetest and happiest coupled. He could see that the each time she came over to eat with them. She was a good person just like Tahee. The differences were just the popularity and business.

     Mr. Oh needed to do this to save his company. Even though he had to go against Sehun's wishes, which hurt him, he had to except. "Oh well, I hope he'll make up his kind about this. Maybe we should leave them more time to know one another then decide the marriage later" said Mrs. Kim and everyone agreed. 

     "Our boy is in Korean now so how about we all go to Korea. I've heard you wanted to visit it" Mrs. Oh said and Mrs. Kim nodded. "That's a great idea, what do you think, kids?". Tahee looked at her mother and nodded. So did the boy but he hesitated a little. 

     "We'll be leaving tomorrow morning then" said Mr. Kim. Everyone agreed and clapped their hands. This trip was going to be the chance for Tahee to get closer to him and make him love her. She hoped not to be stopped by the girl who was claimed to be his girlfriend, though. She had to be strong. 

 


 


New chapter!!! I've been making super short chapters lately. But I'm still pretty pleased about it because it had the drama..at least a little bit of it. So many things will come to a twist...phu~ I hope you like it~

Do comment, subscribe and UPVOTE, thanks ^^