005

Close To Losing You (Sequel to So Close Yet So Far)

     "How's life?" Asked Chanyeol as he took a bite of his sandwich. Byul was quite happy to see him after so long. Truth to be told, they never got the chance to get to know one another better because her attention was always towards Sehun more. "It's fine. How's yours?" She asked back while playing with her cup. "Well, it's nothing much. Where's Sehun? I though you two always stick together" He teased and she chuckled. She's been with Sehun for three years but sometimes, she just gets shy when someone mentions about them being together. (it's Byul getting shy, people!)

     "He's on a business trip" she said and he nodded. She was actually curious about him too. "Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked and raised a brow playfully. She expected him to blush or smile sheepishly but he didn't. Instead, he shook his head and sighed. He must have been joking. How could possibly a great guy like him not have a girlfriend. "I do have a crush though" he said, until now his cheeks showed the pinkish color. "Oh~ and who is that?" Byul asked in a sing-sang voice. 

     "I think you don't know her. Her name's Hana. I'm trying to get to know her but...well, I'm failing" he said in a pretty disappointed voice. "Park Chanyeol, look at yourself. You're smart, handsome and kind. How can any girl not like you. I believe she'll like you back one day" Byul patted his shoulder and he chuckled. It wondered him why Byul talked so normally. She used to be always quiet and didn't talk much, mostly not about these topics. "Thanks for saying that" he said.

     An awkward silence built up between them and it was dead quiet. Even the other people in the coffee shop were in silence. "Well, I think I should go now. I still have a meeting. Mind giving me your number?" He said as he stood up. Byul didn't see a reason why she couldn't give him her number so she wrote it down for him. She bid him goodbye and he did also. Once she was alone, she heaved a long sigh. 

     After a while, she decided to call Sehun. She missed him already and longed to hear his angelic (not really) voice again. Just as she pressed the call button, she put the phone near her ear. She closed her eyes, waiting for him to pick up. But he didn't. Byul was sad that she had to wait a little more, Sehun was probably still on the plane. Standing up from her seat, she heaved another sigh. Byul had nothing to do at the place anymore so she decided to just go home. 

     The night felt seriously long and Byul wasn't able to sleep even for a minute. Each time she closed her eyes, she saw pictures of Sehun and his lovely smile. Knowing that she won't be able to sleep anyways, she walked to the balcony. The stars on the sky were twinkling and she liked the view. Byul remembered back then when she was with Sehun, they used to watch the stars every night before going to sleep. They didn't watch them together but they saw each other because their houses were across one another's. 

     Just as she was deep in thoughts, her phone started ringing. That was when her face lit up. The only person calling her at this time could be just him, Oh Sehun. "Sehun," she called out and smiled a bit. "Babe, you're still not sleeping?" He asked in his husky voice. Once she heard his voice, her heart was melting over and over again. "I couldn't sleep. And you?" She asked softly and heard a chuckle on the other line. "Well, seems like we're in the same situation..." He said. Byul couldn't help but smile the whole time. "I miss you" she whispered lightly. Her heart always got weak each time she said out those words. It was hard for her to cover all her feelings that couldn't be pleased now. 

     "I miss you, too. Have a goodnight. I'll call you back in the morning" he said softly and Byul bid him a good night. Up until now, she felt revealed and was able to fall asleep with a small smile still on her face. Drifting into her dreamland, she hoped to see Sehun with her in dreams. At least that was the only place she was be able to be besides him.

 

     Sehun hung up and sighed. He clenched his phone in his fist tightly and narrowed his eyes as a sharp pain shot through his head. He had a headache but not just that... he was in pain. 

 


   


 New chapter!!! I hope you enjoyed it. ^^ Anyways, the drama is coming....although I think a lot of you won't like how it'll end... I'm updating from my phone so there may be some grammar mistakes and stuff. And I the automatic grammar checking but well....it may have changed some words into stupid words...but don't worry, I'll edit it. Have a nice day. Please of comment and subscribe!!!