022

Close To Losing You (Sequel to So Close Yet So Far)

DAY 5

     The next morning, Byul woke up to the sound of the window shaking. The wind was strong and it blew the windows open. She had no other choice than to get up and close it. As she stood by the doors, she looked through it. Taehyung's parents were going somewhere. Talking of them, Byul found them very kind-hearted. Just as Taehee. Even though they are love rivals, she finds her nice.

     She's the type of girl who most boys want: pretty, smart and rich. But Byul wasn't going to give Sehun to her that easily. Byul expected Sehun and her to have divorce after his company is saved. Call Byul selfish, but Sehun was hers first. 

     Walking to the bathroom, she did her personal stuff. When she stood in front of the mirror, she noticed a bruise at her right shoulder. "Ow.." she hissed as she touched it. It happened the previous night when she jumped into the bed, her shoulder accidentaly hit the board at the top of the bed. She remembered back at the time when Sehun treated her wound the time she was beaten by girls at school. She was lucky that he was there in time.

      Fortunatelly, Byul's memories came back after a long while. It'd be such a pitty to forget all the memories and the past. Which now reminds her of Suho, her one and only brother who lost his life because of her. Up until now, Byul still claims herself for his death. If he was still there with her, maybe this all wouldn't happen. But she didn't regret it happening anyways. Because Sehun was the one who somehow replaced the empty place in her heart after Suho passed away.

      The street was empty. There was hardly anyone around. Maybe it was just too early. But it was already eight in the morning. While walking along the street to find the shop, Byul's phone suddenly rang. Not long after, she picked it up, not bothering to check the ID caller. 

     "Yeoboseyo?" she answered the phone and kept on walking. "Byul-ah, it's me Chanyeol...Me and Baekhyun are waiting in front of your house now...come and open the doors" said Chanyeol and giggled a little. Byul sighed and stopped walking. "Chanyeol...I'm not at home" she said. "What? Where are you this early in the morning" he asked. "Sorry I didn't tell you I'm...." Byul stopped, not knowing how to answer. *Should I say where I am?....they wouldn't tell hime right?* she thought but her thoughts were cut when Baekhyun took over Chanyeol's phone.

      "Yah! Byul! Where are you?!" Baekhyun yelled out loud and Byul frowned a little. "I'm sorry guys...I'm quite busy at the moment...I don't think I can-". "Just tell us where you are and we'll be there" Baekhyun cut her in the mid-sentence and she sighed heavily. "I'm in...Busan" she answered. "Okay, we'll be there...wait, what?!" he widened his eyes. "What the hell are you doing there?" he asked.

      "I'll explain to you later on....but please don't tell anyone. If someone asks, just tell them I'm aboard to study okay...especialy Sehun" she said. The boys seemed to be quiet for a while but then they agreed. "You have so much to explain once we are there girl" Chanyeol said and hung up. Were they seriously planning on coming to where she was now? Byul shook her head and kept on going.

      Byul was supposed to keep this a secret but she keeps on getting revealed. She just hoped that Sehun wouldn't know about this. 

 

    

     Sehun walked up to his room after checking on the wedding stuff. He's been so busy with those wedding stuff and still, there were more to go. He didn't even have time to go over to Byul's house or even to phone her. He felt bad and that was why he was going to call her. Jumping on the bed, Sehun took his phone and began to punch in some numbers.

      Somehow, Byul didn't pick up though. "Is she bussy?" he asked himself and shook his head. "I'll call tonight then..." he said, putting the phone on hí able. Just two more days and it's the wedding day. He waited for a wedding day so long...but not with the one he doesn't love. He wanted his wedding to be with his love, Byul. But things turned out bad. He knew he would regret all of this but he can't do a thing against his parents, can he?

      The time passed quickly and it was evening already and Byul was at home, watching boring programs on TV. The bell suddenly rang and she stood up, walking to the doors with a cup of hot chocolate in her hands. Once she opened her eyes, her eyes widened a bit. "What are you doing here?" she asked. "We told you we'll come over" Chanyeol said with his hands on his hips. "How did you find out where I was?" she asked again.

      "Duh! We can find out anything we want" Baekhyun beamed and took the cup out of her hands, sipping it. "That's my chocolate" Byul frowned and took it back. "Then let us in and make us chocolate, too" Chanyeol said and Baekhuyn nodded. "Fine" she opened the doors wider and let them in. It was evening and she couldn't just let them stand outside, right?

      "So, tell us all about the moving part" Baekhyun beamed and took his cup in his hands. Byul hesitated to tell them but she trusted them. They were one of her friends anyways. "Well,...Sehun's father told me to move away from him so that he has enough space to do the wedding and before they get married, I cannot get in between them..." she said lowly and sighed. "That's stupid...do you think Sehun is happy with it?" Chanyeol raised a brow. "Well, I think it's the best thing to do if he wants to save his compyny" she said back.

      "But by doing so, you are letting him go" Baekhyun added. Byul thought about that case already but it wasn't like that. She wasn't letting him go but giving him some space before turning back. "Byul...what if after they get married, their parents wouldn't allow any divorces because that would bring them a bad reputation?" Chanyeol stated.

      "I believe in him and support any choices he makes..." Byul said and looked at them both. they weren't happy with what was going on. "Even if he marries the other girl and lives with her but not with you?" Baekhyun said, raised a brow. Even though it would hurt her, she would still be there to support him. Sehun changed her life to the good and that's why he has the right to change it back to the normal life with lonelyness, emptyness and coldness. 

      "Yes..." she answered. Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at one another before shaking their heads. "Byul...you know how much he loves you. Please turn back to him already" Baekhyun said, holding her hand lightly. "I can't just barge in" she said, matter-of-factly. "You can, Byul. They always do it in dramas" Chanyeol said and chuckled widely. "Those are dramas...not reality" she smiled a little and looked down at her empty cup.

     "If I did that, his parents would probably hate me and separate me from Sehun even more...right now...I'm close to losing him" she whispered aloud for them to hear. They felt bad for Sehun and Byul and they felt bad because they couldn't do anything to help the situation. "Are you sure you won't stop him?"Chanyeol asked and looked at her with serious eyes. 

 

     "Yes,..I'll just wait until I can turn back..."

 

 

 


New chapter!!! I'm so sorry for not updating for such a long long time. I had no time to update so often because of my upcoming tests. And I have to study non-stop like amachine or I wouldn't make it into the school my mother wants me to get in. So, I hope you'll understand and still support me, though. I love you!!! Please comment, subscribe and upvote!!! Thank you